Minecraft

I'm Sick Of Starhead Beggars

All I want to do is pay some gems for triangle heads, and everyone is like, "GIMME WINSTON OR I LEAVE."

Anyone else fed up?  :?

• Upvote 2

All I want to do is pay some gems for triangle heads, and everyone is like, "GIMME WINSTON OR I LEAVE."

Anyone else fed up?  :?

Trade winston into another account, I don't have winston so I don't feel your pain but just try it.

Then they ask for Cat Control or toast D:

Well if you don't want to trade your head into another account, Play with friends! And if you don't have friends that play battleblock, Make some friends Here!

I would rather be in your situation than in the one i'm in. At least the heads you need are buyable in the gift shop. Have sympathy for the ones like us who need to trade to get what we're missing

Edited by Whale Smith

Yep I just lost my gerad out of nowhere, I had him yesterday but when I went  in the gift shop with some randoms I noticed he was missing. Im bout to start head hunting or something. I do find them annoying though, but we cant do anything, but avoid them.

Yep I just lost my gerad out of nowhere, I had him yesterday but when I went  in the gift shop with some randoms I noticed he was missing. Im bout to start head hunting or something. I do find them annoying though, but we cant do anything, but avoid them.

Man that sucks, I don't have any extras but I'm pretty sure some people have extras they will giveaway....But don't do it in game they will just ask for winston.

Man that sucks, I don't have any extras but I'm pretty sure some people have extras they will giveaway....But don't do it in game they will just ask for winston.

Yea it does suck but im not to worried about it since there is a duplication glitch, which im just to lazy to do.

Yea it does suck but im not to worried about it since there is a duplication glitch, which im just to lazy to do.

If you say that again your spark will turn into a flame. And we don't want that. Shhh.

If you say that again your spark will turn into a flame. And we don't want that. Shhh.

No need no more since I managed to trick a kid for him 8-) bwaa haaa ha

I always host when I play online or arena and I let everyone know that I'm not interested in trading. I also never go inside the trading post under no circumstances.

I also give out a warning when I start an arena match. We go and play the arena game and not run into the gift shop. My interest don't lie within the gift shop. So I tell everyone if you're looking to trade find another game or start you're own lobby. If they decide to keep going inside the gift shop I shut down the match by leaving and start up a new one and if I see them join the lobby I kick them.

No one in the entire world will know that you have the Winston head or any special head for that matter unless you're using that head or go inside the trading post. If you don't enter the trading post there's no way for them to ever find out what you have or don't have. Problem solved.

• Upvote 1

No need no more since I managed to trick a kid for him 8-) bwaa haaa ha

I have two Gerard spares if you really wanted one. Didn't need to scam.

Too late now, though.

So there is a duplication glitch I feel bad for this guy who wanted do it but I did not belive him.

Yes there is and i'm obviously not going to tell anyone how to do it since it would ruin the game. How do you think Mr. Star managed to give so many star heads away?

I always host when I play online or arena and I let everyone know that I'm not interested in trading. I also never go inside the trading post under no circumstances.

I also give out a warning when I start an arena match. We go and play the arena game and not run into the gift shop. My interest don't lie within the gift shop. So I tell everyone if you're looking to trade find another game or start you're own lobby. If they decide to keep going inside the gift shop I shut down the match by leaving and start up a new one and if I see them join the lobby I kick them.

No one in the entire world will know that you have the Winston head or any special head for that matter unless you're using that head or go inside the trading post. If you don't enter the trading post there's no way for them to ever find out what you have or don't have. Problem solved.

What me in my friend do is always go in the level before to they get to the gift shop, and its rare when they get it their way.