Minecraft

I'm Sick Of Starhead Beggars

So there is a duplication glitch I feel bad for this guy who wanted do it but I did not belive him.

Yes there is and i'm obviously not going to tell anyone how to do it since it would ruin the game. How do you think Mr. Star managed to give so many star heads away?

I dident want to know anyway.

So there is a duplication glitch I feel bad for this guy who wanted do it but I did not belive him.

Yes there is and i'm obviously not going to tell anyone how to do it since it would ruin the game. How do you think Mr. Star managed to give so many star heads away?

No one said you wanted to know Mr. silly pants, nor did I say I was going to tell anyone.

They need to make a "Trading" playlist where everyone spawns in the giftshop and you cannot leave.... seriously thats all they need to do.

• Upvote 1

No one said you wanted to know Mr. silly pants, nor did I say I was going to tell anyone.

I thought you meant your not tealling me so thats why I dident ask..... Sorry for the confution.

They need to make a "Trading" playlist where everyone spawns in the giftshop and you cannot leave.... seriously thats all they need to do.

Ok well you're obviously one of them. Please, in an arena playlist, at least play the game and when the playlist is over then go to the trading room. Just have some patience every once in a while.

Ok well you're obviously one of them. Please, in an arena playlist, at least play the game and when the playlist is over then go to the trading room. Just have some patience every once in a while.

He obviously is not one of theam becouse like me he only wants the gift shop pepole to jion a game thats meant for the gift shop so they dont interfear with ours.

He obviously is not one of theam becouse like me he only wants the gift shop pepole to jion a game thats meant for the gift shop so they dont interfear with ours.

Yeah but why are you guys so obsessed with trading heads, Dan Paladin didn't even mean for them to be such a big deal and now they're the main focus.

Today I was playing battleblock and I saw somebody with winston and he said that he can duplicate heads the guy with winston fell for it and ended up losing his winston.

im requesting lock... this is getting to dumb in some levels

I'm going to have to ask you to refrain from requestin locks for perfectly normal topics. People have the right to express their opinions, whether you approve of their opinions or not. Also, might I add, that "backseat modding" is against our rules to pregent disagreements from happening, thank you.

I don't even wear Starheads, none I really like , but in the hacked star head video I saw a star head I might wear once it cools down, I don't like wearing heads everyone else is wearing. :S

I don't even wear Starheads, none I really like , but in the hacked star head video I saw a star head I might wear once it cools down, I don't like wearing heads everyone else is wearing. :S

Agreed, I never wear star heads and only have them for collection purposes. Although, I have to agree with you (and I know which head you're talking about), that head is very cool and I probably will wear it most of the time when it comes out.

• Upvote 1

Actually, to the person who talked about the duplication glitch, it's entirely possible, but most people will just leave if they get your head and block communication. Happened to me once with my Donut head.

I think it would be funny if one of two possible outcomes happen:

1. Behemoth releases ALL star heads for a month, available to anyone logging in. Problem solved and I think it would be funny to people stock pilling heads just adding to people thinking that everyone has extras.

-or- (and I really like this idea I think it would be hilarious)

2. At the end of the year everyone's star heads vanish and you have to start from scratch again. I would log in and just laugh my head off.

There are some really really cool normal heads but people don't wear them as much because they aren't rare. Who cares? If it looks cool it doesn't matter how you got the head.

Lets learn how to copy faces we already have? I don't care enough about star head beggars, lol.

Edited by BussinJuugs

*Cough* *Cough* This topic is 2 months out of date and dude get over it stop picking on Alianhomeaid456.

I was talking about Cpt. Deluxibles cloning? Maybe you should assume better next time.?