Minecraft

Would A Hatty Head Be Possible?

no.

This guy. Impossible to argue with. All he needs to say is no and apparently that will benefit his cause. Well I have a rebuttle...

Yes.

Yes. Is the correct answer. You got an A!

I hate how people settle for the default square head. It's NOT Hatty!

Technically it is and isn't. That was him before the hat, or just another prisoner.

Who knows, maybe Hatty will be a star head? (Well, aside from the behemoth)

Just like how people want the cats, fat kid, and the king as heads (and maybe some other cut heads from the game)

Whenever you rate a playlist, Hatty runs across the screen looking rather playable.

No doubt it's in the game, we just don't have access to it (yet?).

I think it should be givin to everyone who beats insane, I give people more of a reason to beat insane, other than some gold trophy.

I think it should be givin to everyone who beats insane, I give people more of a reason to beat insane, other than some gold trophy.

Anyone can beat insane, that would make no sense.

One-year anniversary is actually not a bad idea... Maybe Dan's making another uber 1337 playlist that will rock your socks off.

Seriously, though. It would have to be a hard playlist. We don't want four Hattys in every game, now do we?

• Upvote 1

One-year anniversary is actually not a bad idea... Maybe Dan's making another uber 1337 playlist that will rock your socks off.

Seriously, though. It would have to be a hard playlist. We don't want four Hattys in every game, now do we?

Ex: To obtain Hatty, you must complete both of the featured playlists made by the behemoth during that time.

Note: Hatty cannot be traded.

• Upvote 1

Ex: To obtain Hatty, you must complete both of the featured playlists made by the behemoth during that time.

Note: Hatty cannot be traded.

It would be very epic if he was untradeable so that kids could actually try an obtain him instead of begging for him.

• Upvote 3

One-year anniversary is actually not a bad idea... Maybe Dan's making another uber 1337 playlist that will rock your socks off. Seriously, though. It would have to be a hard playlist. We don't want four Hattys in every game, now do we?

Ex: To obtain Hatty, you must complete both of the featured playlists made by the behemoth during that time.Note: Hatty cannot be traded.
 It would be very epic if he was untradeable so that kids could actually try an obtain him instead of begging for him.

And as a result, we WOULDN'T want to help them. They don't deserve him. Like the Winston beggars, people earned those with a friend, most likely to lose it eventually due to a trick...

However, certain star heads should be untradable, like Hatty, if he will be released. He's the mascot of the game, and people NEED to work to get him. Not easily obtainable for everyone.