Minecraft

Would A Hatty Head Be Possible?

I always thought that Hatty would be the last star head or something, I don't think he would be a DLC though because people will just buy it even if it costs 6 bucks, And you might be thinking "Just raise the price", But how high would they make people pay for Hatty? They would never make him like 1200 microsoft points so it just wouldn't make sense, Hatty should be the hardest star head to get.

That, sounds like a challenge.

But, instead of a hatty head, what if they released the head that solved the inigma of the story ending? Like, a hat that the circle head wore? Talk about a plot twist! :!:

Edited by EvilHat
  • Upvote 1

This is what they should do:

*Please feel free to disagree with me*

- Divide the achievements into two categories: Single Player and Multiplayer achievements.

In order to actually get Hatty, one must:

- Complete all Single Player achievements

- Own all of the REGULAR Heads

Once this has been achieved, you can go to the entrance of World 8, and 'pick up the telephone.' Hatty, on the other side of the wall answers, and you are sucked into a 3 level progression, like it normally is, and it is on insane mode. If one completes all of the levels, you 'pull Hatty through the phone,' and he is yours to keep.

I know this is quite complex and probably won't be used but this would be cool. 

P.S. They should also make a head for the narrator. 

• Upvote 1

I think he should be attainable. But on top of someone else's idea of beating the game on Insane Mode to unlock him, you should have to collect all the gems in both modes (meaning you get all the bars on the doors full blue, including Encores I suppose). That would be a real treat considering that, as far as I know, you don't really get anything in return for 100%ing the game besides a higher rank on the leaderboards. :P

Remember, they don't like keeping things from people. If they release him, it'll probably be something special, but easy for everyone to get. They re-released Winston pretty much because he was rare.

I think hatty would be possible to get in the future. (don't judge my spelling). I think that because when you leave a community level to rate it theres a hatty sprite running at the bottom. In my opinion I dont see why they would make a sprite for hatty just to make him run around when you rate a level.

Dude a Hatty head would be pretty cool. Hatty is my favorite character from any series, EVER.

But Hatty is only in one game. haha   :P

He's also in Castle Crashers.

• Upvote 1

So I personally think hatty is possible as a star head , but not as a reward for a feature , the reason I think this, is because if you notice on the screen where you rate a playlist you will see hatty running back and forth, but instead of wearing a suit he has the body of any other prisoner just plain . ThEres also another head that nobody has any information on, the king head . My speculation is that by getting A++ on everything should unlock either of the two , so far I have solo normal done and insane done to chapter 6 , when you go to player stats you'll notice on the bar that shows your progress there are four slots , Ive already figured out that it shows for each mode , meaning both difficulties on solo and co-op! to me it makes sense that you would get the king for it because it would show how much you've accomplished in the game, but I could be wrong! And it could be hatty as a possibility. I'm 70% sure that you'll get a reward because devs don't normally let feats like that go unrewarded

There IS a Hatty head, you just can't obtain him (yet). Remember? When rating a playlist, a character with a Hatty head and hat runs by?

Exactly! Like Fat Kid is in the end right when you get on the boat. Same with Big Chin when you watch the demo in the background on the title screen. Fat Kid was released and Big Chin is coming up! Hatty NEEDS to be released.