Too many topics talking about scammers. Might as well, make 1 for future reference.

Post the gamertag of the player who scammed you, with significant proof that he did.

Scammer: player who will try to take your star head. He will try to offer gems, then switch at the last second. He will also often make up excuses to get the head. Ex: duplication, hack, Internet, gtg soon, etc.

Describe the situation, whatever. Do not just put some random gamertag of someone you do not like. This thread is supposed to help players who wish to play the game and not get scammed. And help anyone playing to be wary of the people they play with.

Remember, pain is only gained through experience and through experience, you can help others so they will not end up in a situation that you went through.

Blacklist/ hall of shame:
[REMOVED]

Wary players: players who don't seem to be very bad, but players should be cautious trading with them... Especially when regarding the Winston Star Head... Or other rare heads...
[REMOVED]

Edited by SushiGummy

It doesnt matter. Memor wouldn't lie, would he?

Zimmerman wouldn't lie either, would he?

Zimmerman is innocent. It wasn't his fault. Things just happen sometimes.

• Upvote 1

Is there any proof of these so called scammers some could just say this guy scammed me just because he would give you a head or gems

Hey, I want to put 2 new people in the hall of shame, TemperingHydra4 and HopedScroll66, They scammed me off of a Furbottom, If someone could help me ban these people and get Furbottom's back, That would be great.

Tattooey scammed a bunch of people for heads and gems. Put him on the list please.

Tattooey's mother gettin' up in all this? 

You might wanna check some of those names for legitness. I don't think I really need to say which ones if you read some of them out loud they should stand out. Especially that one that sounds like the word "gullible"

PityPistol44 ( My brother ) he's a 7 year old that trades normal heads and around 20-100 gems for star heads... and he gets them.