alianhomeaid456

Story's Of People Being Scamed.

Hey I thought hat I should make a discussion were we could tell storys how we got scamed,How other people got scamed in games youve been in and how you/theam got scamed. 

I've never been scammed but however I have myself scammed hundreds and hundreds if not thousands. I'm notorious and I don't care who knows it. When you are persistent on spending 50 hours inside the gift shop to get people to trade you rare special heads in exchange for 5 damn gems or 2 yarns then don't be surprised when someone like me robs you of a couple hundred gems or fail to realize that special head I was offering for 100 gems now seems to say you're receiving 0 gems in exchange.

Next time don't be a douch. Grow up. If they are not willing to give it up then let it go. Stop harassing everyone. If you really think someone is going to trade a rare special head for 2 yarns or even 0 gems then don't be surprised when they rob you of all you're gems. Don't come crying about it either.

I personally deal with these kids everytime I try to play battleblock theater. Everytime I try to enjoy a little bit of arena play I spend hours inside the gift shop dealing with kids willing to end their lives just to trade for you're special heads. It's annoying and fausterating. So if I don't end the game and start a new match then ill simply pretend to give you what you want but last second trade you for 0 gems last second AND yes I'm very quick.

Now on the other hand my genorousity never ceases to amaze because almost always I'm giving away every gem I get my hands on rather it be winning an arena match or someone I stole them from. I have no use for gems so therefore I don't stockpile them. I give them away to people who deserve them not people who annoy me.

• Upvote 1

I've never been scammed but however I have myself scammed hundreds and hundreds if not thousands. I'm notorious and I don't care who knows it. When you are persistent on spending 50 hours inside the gift shop to get people to trade you rare special heads in exchange for 5 damn gems or 2 yarns then don't be surprised when someone like me robs you of a couple hundred gems or fail to realize that special head I was offering for 100 gems now seems to say you're receiving 0 gems in exchange.

Next time don't be a douch. Grow up. If they are not willing to give it up then let it go. Stop harassing everyone. If you really think someone is going to trade a rare special head for 2 yarns or even 0 gems then don't be surprised when they rob you of all you're gems. Don't come crying about it either.

I personally deal with these kids everytime I try to play battleblock theater. Everytime I try to enjoy a little bit of arena play I spend hours inside the gift shop dealing with kids willing to end their lives just to trade for you're special heads. It's annoying and fausterating. So if I don't end the game and start a new match then ill simply pretend to give you what you want but last second trade you for 0 gems last second AND yes I'm very quick.

Now on the other hand my genorousity never ceases to amaze because almost always I'm giving away every gem I get my hands on rather it be winning an arena match or someone I stole them from. I have no use for gems so therefore I don't stockpile them. I give them away to people who deserve them not people who annoy me.

I totally agree with you.

I've never been scammed but however I have myself scammed hundreds and hundreds if not thousands.

.....(ETC)

I've had good success just continually LEAVING the gift shop.  Give them 10 seconds to dink around, then stay outside of the gift shop when they enter so they have to wait another 10 seconds then start it over. After about a minute of leaving continually normally the host will leave.

Really these players are not doing anything wrong when they are trying to trade.  It's not like they invited you into their game, or forced you to play with them.  You aren't battleblock police, that's the cats' job.

Do what you want, but if you keep scamming people of gems, you'll get reported eventually and is it worth risking any kind of penalty?  The Behemoth has the power to track gems, if they can and do monitor trades and continually see trades of 100's of gems going to you, for nothing in return, and reports of wrong doing... they will have evidence.

I agree it's annoying when people stay and try to trade all the time, but that's not a good way to deal with it.

• Upvote 1

I've never been scammed but however I have myself scammed hundreds and hundreds if not thousands.

.....(ETC)

I've had good success just continually LEAVING the gift shop.  Give them 10 seconds to dink around, then stay outside of the gift shop when they enter so they have to wait another 10 seconds then start it over. After about a minute of leaving continually normally the host will leave.

Really these players are not doing anything wrong when they are trying to trade.  It's not like they invited you into their game, or forced you to play with them.  You aren't battleblock police, that's the cats' job.

Do what you want, but if you keep scamming people of gems, you'll get reported eventually and is it worth risking any kind of penalty?  The Behemoth has the power to track gems, if they can and do monitor trades and continually see trades of 100's of gems going to you, for nothing in return, and reports of wrong doing... they will have evidence.

I agree it's annoying when people stay and try to trade all the time, but that's not a good way to deal with it.

I trade around 500 gems a day for the price of 0 gems. How do you know what they monitor. You would have thought they'd ban the #1 guy in global. Anyways Im never really in the gift shop.

They might not monitor it, I just think there are other ways of dealing with people who don't play the way you want them to.

Honestly I don't care of Mr. T got in trouble or not.  I just don't think that's commendable behavior.

They might not monitor it, I just think there are other ways of dealing with people who don't play the way you want them to.

Honestly I don't care of Mr. T got in trouble or not.  I just don't think that's commendable behavior.

Yea there is but that's the most fun way, and who's Mr.t. I don't do it but I don't feel bad for people who get scammed of head in a GAME.

I know someone on bbt that got scammed in an almost sickening way.

He traded someone for Winston and after he got him... The other two guys in the room started sending him voice messages saying they would report him to Microsoft, bbt, etc. and ban him.

He got scared and gave it to them.

That's pathetic, if you scam that way... I will find you.

.....(ETC)

I trade around 500 gems a day for the price of 0 gems. How do you know what they monitor. You would have thought they'd ban the #1 guy in global. Anyways Im never really in the gift shop.

You trade 500 gems a day on one hand... And on the other you are "never really in the gift shop."

I smell bullsssshhhhh......shark!

Are saying im a duch because im just wondering how [people got scamed]. I dont mean to afend any one and I got every star head allyedy and did not buy theam im not a star hunter infact there the one reson I cant injoy my star heads so next time dont be so quick to judge me. And this discussion is not just for star heads people scam normal heads a lot.

Just to let people know ive never been scamed I got all my star heads by playing furbotomes featers.

Persanly I dont like the gift shop.

Edited by alianhomeaid456

Just to let people know ive never been scamed I got all my star heads by playing furbotomes featers.

That's a lie you even said yourself you got them from a youtuber.

Edit: And here's Proof!

"lol I got evrey star head for free from a youtuber on a weekend giveaway incloding winsten"

Yeah I did some searching!

Edited by CaptainBubbles
  • Upvote 2

.....(ETC)

You trade 500 gems a day on one hand... And on the other you are "never really in the gift shop."

I smell bullsssshhhhh......shark!

Yea I go to the gift shop about 5 times a day which isn't much, if you tally up my hours spent on the game a day.

I'm just busting your balls, capt delux. I do the same exact thing you do. I look at people stuff and iF they seem short of heads or want my special heads ... I give them 100 gems and tell them good luck. Usually keeps people from bugging me for special heads.

I love how it started as how people got scammed then it turn into argument about the right way to deal with star beggars.

That's a lie you even said yourself you got them from a youtuber.

Edit: And here's Proof!

"lol I got evrey star head for free from a youtuber on a weekend giveaway incloding winsten"

Yeah I did some searching!

ya but I ment free as in didnot have to pay with jems I had to do that weeks furbotomes with him and beat him at a time attack game so ya looks like you dident do a nuff searching.

Edited by alianhomeaid456

my friend got scammed someone told him that they can duplicate heads and my friend gave them all his star heads

lol what an idiot, why would he give them all, WHY!

Cause he is a retard whose begging to be made any example of. Go ask you're friend for his parents credit card number and security code and ill get all his heads back for him.

People spend more time in the gift shop then playing the actually game. The host should have an option to disable the gift shop.

Lots of people are at different levels of the game.  

If you don't want to go into the gift store, then you should start making friends with people who are the same level as you and just want to play the game modes.  

I'm not awesome at the games like some of the people in the top, but I will play.  Feel free to add me.  

Sigh.

Im gonna say it again.

Once the Steam version of this game comes out, we are going to need more moderators, more tissue, and more diapers for the people that cry about the fact they traded their Winston head for some Elder Scrolls game and didnt receive it.