Minecraft

Post What You're Afraid Of Here

Do you guys really want to know what I'm afraid of?  It's pretty dark...

I'm afraid of being alone and/or ignored...

depressed+2.jpg

My guess was girls.

I've therapied people who were actually afraid of communicating with girls. Pocket isn't even close to it.
 Yea it was a joke, but what do you do for a living? Are you a therapist?

It was a terrible, unfunny one, then.  Like, there was no...punch to it.  Especially if you knew me, it's even less funny, because it just makes no sense.

And he's an intern in psychology, as I recall.

I laughed!

I laughed!

First rule of comedy:  Never laugh at your own joke until someone else has laughed first.

My brother laughed.

Then you both have a really weird sense of humor.  I could think of a really mean thing to say right now, but I'll not.

I laughed!

Are you okay? Sorry you didn't like my joke. You can say what you want.

First rule of comedy:  Never laugh at your own joke until someone else has laughed first.

My brother laughed.

Then you both have a really weird sense of humor.  I could think of a really mean thing to say right now, but I'll not.

I'm sorry if the joke wasn't your taste or it upset you. You can say the mean thing you wanted to tell me, I promise I wont laugh.

Edited by Cpt Deluxable

I laughed!

My brother laughed.

I'm sorry if the joke wasn't your taste or it upset you. You can say the mean thing you wanted to tell me, I promise I wont laugh.

Naturally, mocking someone (especially someone like me) will tend to upset them.  And I'm not going to say anything mean because I only say mean things to people when I'm mad, and I have a reputation as a Mod to keep, anyway.  Even if I wasn't a Mod, I still wouldn't say anything , though, since it's just rude.

I laughed!

My brother laughed.

Naturally, mocking someone (especially someone like me) will tend to upset them.  And I'm not going to say anything mean because I only say mean things to people when I'm mad, and I have a reputation as a Mod to keep, anyway.  Even if I wasn't a Mod, I still wouldn't say anything , though, since it's just rude.

This is why you are my role model Dropped Your Pocket. All of this.

Edited by IndustrialKnight

I laughed!

My brother laughed.

He's my role model to!

I laughed!

First rule of comedy: Never laugh at your own joke until someone else has laughed first.

My brother laughed.

Then you both have a really weird sense of humor. I could think of a really mean thing to say right now, but I'll not.

Naturally, mocking someone (especially someone like me) will tend to upset them. And I'm not going to say anything mean because I only say mean things to people when I'm mad, and I have a reputation as a Mod to keep, anyway. Even if I wasn't a Mod, I still wouldn't say anything , though, since it's just rude.

He's my role model to!

I would not say role model but most likey my fav mod

I laughed!

First rule of comedy: Never laugh at your own joke until someone else has laughed first.

My brother laughed.

Then you both have a really weird sense of humor. I could think of a really mean thing to say right now, but I'll not.

Naturally, mocking someone (especially someone like me) will tend to upset them. And I'm not going to say anything mean because I only say mean things to people when I'm mad, and I have a reputation as a Mod to keep, anyway. Even if I wasn't a Mod, I still wouldn't say anything , though, since it's just rude.

He's my role model to!

I would not say role model but most likey my fav mod

Wait which mods have you seen? Pocket is pretty much the only one who's been active for way too long now.

Wait which mods have you seen? Pocket is pretty much the only one who's been active for way too long now.

If you keep that quote train going any longer, I absolutely assure you that he won't be the last one you see.

what-are-the-most-badass-shows-on-tv5805

• Upvote 3

Roy g and koen and Da Milk Man 

Edited by Da Milk Man
Ridiculous quote train. I wasn't kidding.

I lol'd about the PC nonsense goingz on in this thread.

if you were anymore left you'd be god damn backwards

unrelatedly

i'm afraid of becoming a lazy incompetent shut in

i gotta make it brah

Edited by mechazeep

My fears... probably Spiders, Bees, Wasps, Leeches, Jellyfish, Snakes, Heights, occasionally Dark and The Scary Maze Game.

I have a HUGE list of fears. I'm scared of a lot of things and I really wish I wasn't...I'm afraid of talking to new people and talking in front of a group of people. Sometimes I'm even afraid to talk to my own friends. I'm also scared of my friends leaving me. I'm afraid of needles and sometimes even knives(I'm usually only really afraid when someone else is holding onto a pretty big one.). I don't like roller coasters and other intense rides. I hate cockroaches and big spiders. I'm still afraid of the dark. I am afraid to drive. I'm not a fan of heights. 

The list goes on and on. Ridiculous, right?

The only thing I have to fear....?

Is fear itself

I thought you were going to say you were afraid of me.  It's understandable, really, I realize my presence can be quite threateningly scary.

• Upvote 1

Is fear itself

I thought you were going to say you were afraid of me.  It's understandable, really, I realize my presence can be quite threateningly scary.

I fear no man, but that thing... it scares me.

Is fear itself

One shudders to imagine what inhuman thoughts lie behind that mask. What dreams of chronic and sustained cruelty.

Also, I'm afraid of silence

Edited by TheOmegaKnight

One shudders to imagine what inhuman thoughts lie behind that mask. What dreams of chronic and sustained cruelty.
You and I will get along just fine.

Also I forgot this was a thread. It's good timing because I forgot that the old game Carnivores makes me more paranoid than any horror game I've ever played.

It's a game about hunting dinosaurs and at any moment, without any warning, you can be eaten by the carnivorous dinos without being able to do a thing about it. Maybe it's because this was something I used to play as a kid, but I'm a nervous wreck playing that game.

Edited by T Diamond