Sign in to follow this  
rub3

What Do You Want To Come Out, Maybe, For The Dlc Of Bbt?

its only an opinion :)

i think a new weapons, an umbrella its a cool idea, when the umbrella opened the granades come back or something like that, or a bat of baseball, or a explosive fruit an apple maybe, or something explosive because the granades its coming me boring.

Or a diferent game mode, i think a volleyball, its cool idea or create a little mode will call tournament when you play with 8 players, 4 team of 2 players and the people come losing, come out and the team winner won 60 gems or something like that, and other Idea?, sorry for my english

I want an update to make it so I don't have to pause my game to change weapons.  Designate a bumper for a weapons wheel Behemoth!

The Behemoth is great at designing levels, so of course I'd want to see more of their campaign chapters as well!  Surprised we haven't seen anything yet.

Maybe they can introduce a new head shape for their prisoners too.  Give us another group of greatly designed characters to unlock with all the gems we have!

I think they should add some type of survival mode, like last man standing wins or something like that. They should also add a mode where players have to kill the juggernaut, like what happens when players get the gold hat, they chase after him to kill them and take their hat.

• Upvote 2

I want an update to make it so I don't have to pause my game to change weapons.  Designate a bumper for a weapons wheel Behemoth!

The Behemoth is great at designing levels, so of course I'd want to see more of their campaign chapters as well!  Surprised we haven't seen anything yet.

Maybe they can introduce a new head shape for their prisoners too.  Give us another group of greatly designed characters to unlock with all the gems we have!

I don't really think they should make a button to switch weapons quickly, because it would just be to easy to throw a grenade and switch to fan or many more cheap maneuvers. I think it was intended to take time to switch weapons, so people wouldn't throw a bubble, grenade, and ice in a matter of seconds. I think that would change the game in a way we wouldn't want to see. As for maps, we can create our own and upload them, and there are plenty or creative people, so I wouldn't really want to pay for maps we could have just made ourselves, though it would be great if they did add a chapter for free.

"We wouldn't want to see"?  "We" as in you?  Bumper wheel to swap weapons on the fly is needed.  Keeping that out of arena is one thing, but it's a needed improvement for campaign.  Fact.

Very few users are capable of creating a solid campaign chapter throughout.  It's not their fault.  Anybody can create a great level or two, but the way it's set up for those that like to be creative and share is nuts.  Users need to create 9 levels, 2 for the finale, 3 encores, and a secret level.  That's 15 levels!  Very few users can keep a quality consistent over 15 levels unlike the quality of The Behemoth.  Fact.

I'd rather pay for more high quality and polished levels from The Behemoth (and give them money to continue to create amazing games for us) than wading through the sometimes hit and miss chapters of what users put up.  I appreciate their efforts, but they don't hold a candle to The Behemoth.

I'd rather toss another five bucks at The Behemoth for some more maps.  But some of us are more inclined to support a developer than others I guess.

Can't wait for those parallelogram and tetrahedron heads! A heptagonal head would just be awful though.

Where did you here this?

I think that instead of making to switch weapons with a bumper they should make it so you could organize the order of the weapons from your favorite to least favorite.

Ability to make your star heads untradable. Or 1s you want untradable (Winston, toast, etc.)

You don't have to trade them anyways, so that idea just isn't anything worth doing.

also i was thinking when you play online won points and up levels, maybe that can help when you search a match and found a people with the same levels of you, maybe can help, and the last man standing its cool cpt deluxable :)

another game mode could be, "free for all" 8 players with 20 lives for player and the last man standing alive won the gems o more diferent game modes, 

Well then, the ability to lock the gift shop then? Or just do that in an update.

yes i think the same, but if you play with noob people, they wants to get in to gift shop, maybe if the 4 players have all heads they cant get in the gisft shop, or put a game mode with no gift shop, remove the gift shop and put 3 more maps or something like that.

I actually really like the idea of the umbrella weapon... It could be balanced out by making the fan blow the user away if the umbrella was open...

As for the gift shop, locking it might be annoying for those beginners still trying to buy/unlock heads that they would be getting the gems for through multiplayer, they would have to leave the game in order to purchase heads then re-join... Which is unfair, don't punish them because of annoying traders... How about limiting the number of times a person can enter the gift shop per game? I.e each player can enter the gift shop 3 times per match and the door then becomes unusable by that player when they have used those entrances up?

I think that they should make it an option to go straight to the trading post instead of having to start and have the beggars waste time.

I actually really like the idea of the umbrella weapon... It could be balanced out by making the fan blow the user away if the umbrella was open...

As for the gift shop, locking it might be annoying for those beginners still trying to buy/unlock heads that they would be getting the gems for through multiplayer, they would have to leave the game in order to purchase heads then re-join... Which is unfair, don't punish them because of annoying traders... How about limiting the number of times a person can enter the gift shop per game? I.e each player can enter the gift shop 3 times per match and the door then becomes unusable by that player when they have used those entrances up?

nice idea too, but we comment and maybe behemoth never will see that :(, if will be cool if behemoth read that because its cool ideas to come better the game and more popular.

It would be great if we had a timer on the gift shop, so you can only stay for a limited time, meaning less time wasted in there.

People would just go back into the gift shop.

I would like to see like 400 new head released for dlc that you can start buying or instead of heads perhaps new bodies. For example like a body wearing a tuxedo or some type of jacket. So you can pick a head & pick a body to mix and match everything.

It would be great if we had a timer on the gift shop, so you can only stay for a limited time, meaning less time wasted in there.

People would just go back into the gift shop.

I would like to see like 400 new head released for dlc that you can start buying or instead of heads perhaps new bodies. For example like a body wearing a tuxedo or some type of jacket. So you can pick a head & pick a body to mix and match everything.

Well after that timer the gift shop would then be locked.

I have lots of ideas, They could make a new game mode called "Trade" Where it's only the giftshop, That way we can seperate the Winston beggars from the actual players! Or they could just make a music tool for the level editor, So you can add what music you want playing in which levels in your playlist, For example, You could make the final finale song being played on your finale, Or just resort to add-on heads or weapons, Such as a jar of tar that can be used to slow down your enemies drastically, Or a alien weapon from alien hominid where it would pretty much be the advanced version of the fireball, Quicker and electrocutes your enemies instead of burning them, But the chances of any of these ideas being in a DLC is pretty small so, What ever.

A dlc just dedicated to the cats. Meaning a whole new section, just for all those cat heads.

And big chin, Dan, Tom, and the king, if possible. And Hatty possessed. (Or just regular star heads)