Would anyone like to make a group to create a full and thorough playlist ? i have a couple of levels to contribute but i'm willing to change them based on your feedback. This will require some teamwork though so if your someone who prefers to work alone i encourage you to branch out a little. I dont know if anyone else has ever tried this before but i believe it is very possible ! Wouldn't it be fun to challenge the level designers over at behemoth to see who can come up with the best play of all time ? I think this is a pretty good idea what are some of your thoughts on creating playlists as a team ?

post-14807-0-90003800-1374419483_thumb.jpg

By a full playlist do you mean like how there were nine chapters in the story, each one a playlist? Also, this may just be my lack of knowledge about anything, but is it possible to make a playlist with other people? Like, in the same levels and stuff?

I honestly was only thinking of a single playlist of 9 or so levels, but if people gravitate toward the idea who knows where this could go. i want to make difficult levels, conceptual levels sort of how some artistic games on kongregate or newgrounds are. I have an incomplete playlist called School Of Rock and it has a level that appears as though you've failed but you go on to beat the level and the next level is called detention where the levels completion time is completely random (because its detention and you dont get to leave when you want lol). Basically i thought that since behemoth operates as a team why cant we as a community form teams to show off our talents in creativity.