Sign in to follow this  
RyDzNtS123

Diamond Trophy?

If you had Normal and Insane mode done I think a Diamond Trophy should be awarded. Maybe if you get all the star heads :D 

If you had Normal and Insane mode done I think a Diamond Trophy should be awarded. Maybe if you get all the star heads :D

But then everyone would just trade over all the heads then trade them back to get it. I think both normal and insane would be good.

But then everyone would just trade over all the heads then trade them back to get it. I think both normal and insane would be good.

Well think about it, anyone who can beat insane mode can just sweep through normal mode so it's like the gold trophy would just be a weird middle trophy.

Maybe if your first on any of the leader boards?

Also I think that people with a special rank like being a worker for behemoth should get a special trophy to identify them.

A++ and every level on all difficulties would be a good challenge for it.

I second this. ;D

Already got it done, but nothing unlocked.

We know were saying that should be the unlock for that accomplishment.

I think getting a grade level in every stage in both normal and insane (solo and co-op) also including encores is a decent challenge with less frustration

• Upvote 1

I think getting a grade level in every stage in both normal and insane (solo and co-op) also including encores is a decent challenge with less frustration

Too hard. The Ch. 8 encores are just redonkulous.

• Upvote 1

I HATED the Ch.8 encores. I might not go back to get A++ on encore 2 in Ch.8 in a loooooooonnnnnnnggggggggg time. So I agree with you Memor.

But about the diamond trophy... I think it should be getting every achievement, anyone agree?

Edited by ThatGuyFromAGame
  • Upvote 1