Sign in to follow this  
Whale Smith

Suggestion For Next Bbt Update

I don't think it's been said yet, so i'll start it. Has anyone else been hoping that they make an update so that we can change weapons during games and not have to go to the player setup?  Imagine the potential uses that could emerge from being able to just scroll through weapons. LB and RB could be used to scroll through next/previous weapons.

One thing I think they should add in is a mute player button for the multiplayer modes because, me personally, I don't feel like hearing a trash talking, 11 year old swearing at me every five seconds.

Going along with that, they should add in a player manager, for the host of the game, so they can kick or mute players during the game instead of on the 'lobby' area where people join.

They should also add a gamemode JUST for people who are looking to trade heads and weapons.

One thing I think they should add in is a mute player button for the multiplayer modes because, me personally, I don't feel like hearing a trash talking, 11 year old swearing at me every five seconds.

Going along with that, they should add in a player manager, for the host of the game, so they can kick or mute players during the game instead of on the 'lobby' area where people join.

They should also add a gamemode JUST for people who are looking to trade heads and weapons.

I like the idea for the host options and gamemodes. For muting players, it's not too much of a big deal for me but it is a simple flix that they could add. What I do is i'll just be in an xbox party the entire time so I never hear kids complain

You carry an A++ if you beat all levels on A++ :D and Diamond for Insane and Normal, I don't know... it'd just like to show a symbol for both throphys.

I like it except for the last part, How are the trader's supposed to get heads if everybody in is looking for them?

They would never add a kick feature while in game cause all everyone would do is kick players out who are winning so they don't lose. Same as rage quitting.

• Upvote 1

They would never add a quick weapon switch button while unpaused cause all everyone would do is spam all the weapons at once.

It would be a disaster.

Next update should add a new weapon, a sword!!! I would be so happy to see that one weapon get put in. Two hit kill that knocks them lightly backwards when you strike. Also I would like to see an option to add the wings, jetback, golden hat, ect on your back instead of just the trophys. And if the sword doesn't make it in as a weapon I guess I would settle with a sword on the back so I could look ninja. Also an in game kick feature so your not stuck with someone who is messing with your game process, whether standing still or just killing you making you upset. I would like to desperatly see some new backgrounds for playlist levels, maybe 10-20 more in a dlc pack for a dollar. And I would like to see new signs, or even access to the unreleased signs I have been seeing in playlists that people occur by modding. I saw a rainbow and a Hatty image in somebodys playlist, which was very interesting. Oh and the most important, a way to edit or delete a playlist that has been uploaded already. Those are my main wants for this great game!!!

They would never add a quick weapon switch button while unpaused cause all everyone would do is spam all the weapons at once.

It would be a disaster.

It should work like how it does now where there's a small delay before you can throw another weapon. The point of the idea is to not have to go to the options to switch, not to spam everything