Sign in to follow this  
Tattooey

Hacker Report Section

These kids names are here not for you guys to watch out for or anything but perhaps Dan or Tom can have these idiots banned. They used modio to upload a game save with edited hex codes allowing them to have over 40,000 gems and star heads unreleased yet.

Gamertags:

1. Begful

2. Begfully

3. Snipercrazy45

These kids names are here not for you guys to watch out for or anything but perhaps Dan or Tom can have these idiots banned. They used modio to upload a game save with edited hex codes allowing them to have over 40,000 gems and star heads unreleased yet.

Gamertags:

1. Begful

2. Begfully

3. Snipercrazy45

The Behemoth nor Newgrounds (or any third party game company) have the ability to ban people on Xbox Live. You're better off sending a report via their gamertag profile.

Edited by T Diamond

Ya unfortunately I know. I already reported their account but I've heard that you also may be banned from playing online certain individual games. Rather then an account ban. Now even if their account is to be banned they would simply create another account and reupload the save game file.

Well I have one that could possibly be a hacker. If I'm right the gt is Kidsin Cookies. But I'm not positive, might wanna check him out.

If Microsoft do it right they can ban your console which would solve the problem for good! Happened to me when my brother got our old console flashed because it's "detection free, super easy and awesome"; it wasn't any of those things.

I also met another hacker, His gamertag is FattedALF and he just got a hack for a bunch of gems.

Hi all!

Your best bet for stopping hackers is to report them via Xbox LIVE as T Diamond suggests. The Behemoth will accept reports via our Support ticketing system, but we forward the reports on to Microsoft as we are not able to enact account bans ourselves. 

We appreciate you looking out for us and the game! Locking this thread up.