angelofdeath01

Giving Out Free Gems And Heads

I have all the heads and a lot of gems for which I have no use. I give out a lot of gems per week and today im deciding to give out 1000 gems, Im going to do this every Monday at a random time so keep an eye on the post as I will be changing the time an hour before the give away. 

Rules

1. You can only receive free gems/heads from me once.

2. The first person to reply at the set time wins.

3. Do not ask which head you will be given as I will not answer.

4. Once the gems/heads have been collected I will edit my post revealing who has collected them.

Happy Hunting

Gt; Angelofgreed01

Week 1: V Pustote

Week 2: Soulsbear

Monday 12 of August winner will be decided with a question. First one to answer it receives 2 thousand gems and 3 star heads. I will post the question on Monday ( at a random time) first person to answer wins).

Edited by angelofdeath01

Thanks, Angel!

Edit: I didn't mean to double post...trade has been completed and I wanted to say thanks.

Edited by vpustote

Can I have anything for free? GT: Imma Vajazzle U

Can I pleas have some gems..........if you say yes reply to me with your xbox live gamer tag so I can message you thanks

As the post states I will only do this once a week, if more people start participating I will of course hand out runner up prizes( maybe every day). Im sorry you were to late to claim the gems but there's always next week, my Gt is already up there if you need gems who knows maybe we will run into the same lobby and ill be more then glad to give you some gems.

Can I be week two. I really need Winston and I would appreciate it highly if you did. Though any head would be appreciated. But one thing, I can only do it Wednesday through Saturday. Can we do it then instead? Thanks for your time.

Gt: Mgmgrand2010

Edit: Or third if Keisrool takes second week.

Edited by EvilHat

Can I have anything for free? GT: Imma Vajazzle U

>Can I pleas have some gems..........if you say yes reply to me with your xbox live gamer tag so I can message you thanks

As the post states I will only do this once a week, if more people start participating I will of course hand out runner up prizes( maybe every day). Im sorry you were to late to claim the gems but there's always next week, my Gt is already up there if you need gems who knows maybe we will run into the same lobby and ill be more then glad to give you some gems.

ok.

Can I have the week 2 spot? Does this also include star heads?

GT: keiserkool

Can I be week two. I really need Winston and I would appreciate it highly if you did. Though any head would be appreciated. But one thing, I can only do it Wednesday through Saturday. Can we do it then instead? Thanks for your time.

Gt: Mgmgrand2010

Edit: Or third if Keisrool takes second week.

Please read the rules as I am not book marking spots if you would like to win you must post at the specific time. The head could be any type of head be star, square, circle e.g...EvilHat I have also read your request I will try to make the draws more flexible.

Edited by angelofdeath01

If you think I hack to get my gems I dont I just run the campaign over and over every now and then. ( Plus I play bbt ever free second

I get :P

Who said you hack?

If you think I hack to get my gems I dont I just run the campaign over and over every now and then. ( Plus I play bbt ever free second

I get :P

It's awesome you're sharing (although there is one in this thread I would recommend NOT sharing with), but correct me if I'm wrong: you can't earn gems that you've previously earned in the campaign twice.  Meaning, playing through it over and over again will not net you a huge increase unless you're grabbing gems you previously haven't.

Even though there are ways to get an infinite amount of gems and yarn in this game, still cool of you to share!