alianhomeaid456

The New (Boot) Star Head.

I for one don't even wear star heads, the way I think of them is like legendary pokemon, of course you're going to use them, that's because they are so rare and look cool. However everyone is going to use them so what's the point of showing it off.

• Upvote 1

I for one don't even wear star heads, the way I think of them is like legendary pokemon, of course you're going to use them, that's because they are so rare and look cool. However everyone is going to use them so what's the point of showing it off.

You have a point, occasionally I usually just wear some circle heads.

I wear the Triangular head with the Sunglasses. Too many people wear star heads.

Pineapple triangle dude?

I wear the Triangular head with the Sunglasses. Too many people wear star heads.

Pineapple triangle dude?

No, just the normal triangle head with the sunglasses.

I wear the boot all the time now, But occasionally I go back to the cylinder head with one eye, Big red lips, and a tiny mustache, Actually now that I think of it nobody wears THAT head really.

I wear the boot all the time now, But occasionally I go back to the cylinder head with one eye, Big red lips, and a tiny mustache, Actually now that I think of it nobody wears THAT head really.

Not even the narrator knows what it is...

I don't care for it. I usually use either the Knight head or the Mummy Head. Occasionally I'll bring out the Hominid Head but I've seen people using that one a lot lately. =P

Not even the narrator knows what it is...

Oh yeah XD "And theres also!.. This... Guy... Thing."