keiserkool

Most Hated Enemies.

Im not sure if this type of thread was already created because couldn't find one.

The point of this thread is to say which enemy you dislike/hate/annoying to you.

I have to say that the rocket bot is the most annoying enemy in the game. When it shoots a missile at you its hard to dodge AND it follows you until it hits something. 

*Note* Toasts do count as enemies even it can't kill you

Edited by keiserkool

The "Cyborg" is called a rocket bot, or at least that's what the behemoth called it.

Anyway, the worst is toast because they infinitely respawn and can't be killed with melee.

Edited by Memor

People on Xbox Live. Everyone uses fans so whenever I use a toxic bubble cannon, I die. Very frustrating.

You could always stop using toxic bubbles cause I dont think fan spamming is going away.

Tie between the buzzsaws and the Rocket Bots for me. Plus I think the cats are completely unnecessary. Like the game was going to have a robust melee component that never saw fruition in some spots.

Simple, the most hated enemy is Insane Mode.

No, it's not insane mode that's the enemy, it's Hatty's head and his whale going "Mwaaaaaa" every time I die.

• Upvote 3

People on Xbox Live. Everyone uses fans so whenever I use a toxic bubble cannon, I die. Very frustrating.

If you're killing yourself you'd think you would be spamming as well.

Insane Mode Rocket Bot. I think I have PTSD.

I forgot what level, but I think it was Ch 7 Finale where you had to climb up past the 2 rocket bots and go through the teleporter on the ceiling. That is the sole cause of sadness in the world.

• Upvote 1

Insane Mode Rocket Bot. I think I have PTSD.

I forgot what level, but I think it was Ch 7 Finale where you had to climb up past the 2 rocket bots and go through the teleporter on the ceiling. That is the sole cause of sadness in the world.

Sorry for the late reply but yeah, that is terrible. Man, the entire vault on insane was incredibly testing.