ChaosWarfare360

Pizza Pizza Pizza!

This topic is just all about pizza! I know that there are food topics, but no specific on pizza.

So share here your pizza pleasure! Your most epic pizza moments! Your favorite pizza perhaps?

This topic is all about the most yummi dish on the planet! Enjoy my fellow dough, cheese and tomato lovers!

The FSU Forum has a continuing thread about the Miku pizza and from what people on their have told me, it's almost worth forking over the cash to get, but only once because I'm not an otaku.

Terrible commercial is terrible

Also you can't forget about the best pizza based horror game

I can't sanction the link or the file so do at your own risk.

And when it comes to eating pizzas, I actually dislike most pizza places. I usually like places ran by actual Italians or people with actual Italian training. I don't mind Massachusetts style pizza at although. In fact I'd say it's probably my favorite, come to think of it.

The FSU Forum has a continuing thread about the Miku pizza and from what people on their have told me, it's almost worth forking over the cash to get, but only once because I'm not an otaku.

Terrible commercial is terrible

Also you can't forget about the best pizza based horror game

I can't sanction the link or the file so do at your own risk.

And when it comes to eating pizzas, I actually dislike most pizza places. I usually like places ran by actual Italians or people with actual Italian training. I don't mind Massachusetts style pizza at although. In fact I'd say it's probably my favorite, come to think of it.

I have a pizzaria (italian) like 15 mins away on bike, and it's worth the 15 mins biking. The spices on the pizza is so delicous, but I don't like the bottom of the pizza if you know what I mean. I prefer the big, fat bottom from the american version. If there is a pizza that combined the Italian flavours and the American dough handle, it would be the most awesomest pizza ever called Itamerican :3 my fantasy is in yummi mode atm.

Have you ever been to Highland Pizza in Fall River, MA? Best pizza in New England I think. Anyone in the New England area should try it out. I don't think I've tried anything but pizza and maybe salad there. It's just terrific.

Have you ever been to Highland Pizza in Fall River, MA? Best pizza in New England I think. Anyone in the New England area should try it out. I don't think I've tried anything but pizza and maybe salad there. It's just terrific.
I actually don't live in New England.

Gotta go with authentic pizza, I don't like the joints like Dominoes, Pizza hut etc.

I'll agree to that. Recently my buddies have been ordering from Dominoes whenever a bunch of come over, and even though I'll eat because I'd rather not starve, I never really like it that much.

I haven't had Pizza Hut in years though. And honestly, I'm happy for that.

You haven't had pizza until you've had a Patchy Pizza.

I'm imagining this guy serving kids pizza.

275px-PatchythePirate.jpg

'Arr you ready children for your pizza??' 'Aye captain!' 'I can't hear you!' 'just give the damn pizza!'

'Arr you ready children for your pizza??' 'Aye captain!' 'I can't hear you!' 'just give the damn pizza!'

• Upvote 1

The last part is how my mind goes when there is pizza in front off me ready to be eaten

I  am  under  the  employment  by  Domino's  Pizza,  which  disappointed  me  from  enjoying  how  did  I  once  very  pizza.

I  am  under  the  employment  by  Domino's  Pizza,  which  disappointed  me  from  enjoying  how  did  I  once  very  pizza.

Blooby use your powers to hook us up with free pizza.

However,  I  need  to  pay  60%  of  the  original  price.  Even  though  I  think,  some  information  will  be  able  to  get  off  90%  close  to  me.

I am under the employment by Domino's Pizza, which disappointed me from enjoying how did I once very pizza.

Yea man! Import free pizza to the netherlands to show us you have truly powers!

shh not to loud, else he is on to us! Shh!!!

oh hey bloobster you here? Hehe huhum, haven't seen you in a while... Looking good •~•