I was wondering if the Behemoth could add a new block in Battleblock Theater that could totally change the experience with playing levels.  I wondered if gravitational blocks could be added.  The blocks would have an arrow at one of the 4 directions and when a player steps on the block, they would switch where they land.  So, imagine using this block and then we are on the ceiling, that would be awesome, and if we wanted to get back down we would have to find a gravitational block facing downwards.  To add this block, the Behemoth would also have to make the exit able to go sideways or upside down. I think this would be a really cool feature, does anyone else agree?

It's a cool concept, but I think it's a major change to the game that wouldn't be logical to add after it's already been released. It would be like adding a whole new game mechanic.

It's a cool concept, but I think it's a major change to the game that wouldn't be logical to add after it's already been released. It would be like adding a whole new game mechanic.

So is it possible that they can make it along with other stuff in an update, like if they add it in a dlc? 

Seriously? A Megladonado? That's just stupid. Stop making up stuff, and once this sharknado passes, I'm gonna give you a piece of my mind!

And youre a liar! What kind of idiot would believe in a sharknado. That's porpostorous. And i saw where you live, there was like 70 lavaspouts and a volcano with a face that was errupting. You liar.

Well you don't have the decency to live somewhere cool like Candy Mountain! You have to live in lame Gem mountain. I bet you have some guy named Hatty sitting with all your gems. I don't have a roommate.