Sign in to follow this  
TallishMass

Invincibility Glitch?

I was playing battleblock theater on some maps and I have my friend enter a boat.  I then enter the boat at the same time spikes hit me.  Now I got off the boat and was standing for like 5 seconds in lasers, but I did not die, I then went into the water on the map, but I could not drown.  I also could not climb up bars.  I blew myself up to not be invincible.  Has anyone else experienced this weird glitch?

I was playing battleblock theater on some maps and I have my friend enter a boat.  I then enter the boat at the same time spikes hit me.  Now I got off the boat and was standing for like 5 seconds in lasers, but I did not die, I then went into the water on the map, but I could not drown.  I also could not climb up bars.  I blew myself up to not be invincible.  Has anyone else experienced this weird glitch?

wrong thread

Yeah, I'm aware of this glitch; it happened to me one time. In fact, I even have a video of it if you want to check it out. (It's kind of bad quality, since my laptop isn't too great, but you can still check it out if you like. :3)

:-D Edited by LilBlackBUBBA

Hey! I'm supposed to be the guy with the weapon for a profile picture!

You copied me! lol.  :-P But the Frog is my best friend when it comes to Solo Co-op, so for now, that's the Solo Co-op 'logo.'  :|

Edited by LilBlackBUBBA

Yeah, I'm aware of this glitch; it happened to me one time. In fact, I even have a video of it if you want to check it out. (It's kind of bad quality, since my laptop isn't too great, but you can still check it out if you like. :3)

:-D

Thanks for reporting this, we'll look into it!

Bubba -- did you do the same thing as TallishMass (enter a boat at the exact same time you would have been killed by spikes)?

Thanks!

Thanks for reporting this, we'll look into it!

Bubba -- did you do the same thing as TallishMass (enter a boat at the exact same time you would have been killed by spikes)?

Thanks!

No, I didn't. Around the time I entered that room, I couldn't have [RT] function properly (i.e., I couldn't grab the monkey-bars or grab a movable block) and I was invincible, so it seemed.

Edited by LilBlackBUBBA

I have managed to have a playlist (though the playlist is not good) to test this, the playlist is called Dark Wars, and at the bottom of the first map with the boat this glitch can be tested.

Alright, guys, I found out how to activate the glitch... one way. I made a video of it, as a tutorial:

If the video seems unclear for how to do it, please check the description. Something to note here is that what happened in my previous video isn't how it happened in this video. The first time I encountered this glitch, I think it may have just been a bug then. Also, I've tried this a number of times, so I know that this all isn't a coincidence. Like I said, though, there is more than one situation in which this glitch can occur, one of which may be unexpected as a bug.

So you press Y to disable the invincibility?

You 'Relief'.

Yes, if you are encountered by the invincibility glitch, either tap or hold (Y) to get out of the glitch and become vulnerable again.