Sign in to follow this  
Ace

Wanted: Eyeball/hand Starhead

I really, really, REALLY want that head...unsure of its name. But essentially what it looks like is a hand with an eyeball in the palm. I'm willing to trade star heads and gems for it (I currently have 120 something gems but I'm sure you guys would rather have star heads...I'll offer several if need be...not really interested in getting ALL of them anyways). So if anyone's interested drop me a line.

I really, really, REALLY want that head...unsure of its name. But essentially what it looks like is a hand with an eyeball in the palm. I'm willing to trade star heads and gems for it (I currently have 120 something gems but I'm sure you guys would rather have star heads...I'll offer several if need be...not really interested in getting ALL of them anyways). So if anyone's interested drop me a line.

I think I still have that head.  If you want it then you can come help test my maps I have been working on.  I really need to see if there is any more fixes for it.  My gamertag is:  TallishMass. 

I think they will re-release it for National Eyehand Day on Aug. 32nd 

This made me laugh so hard.

Seconded.

thirdendendend. yeah

That's actually a real day. It's call hand-eye coordination day though...

Gerard Ramsey-Matthews was the one that invented the that hand-eye coordination device.

Edited by vpustote

That's actually a real day. It's call hand-eye coordination day though...

Gerard Ramsey-Matthews was the one that invented the that hand-eye coordination device.

The Prophecy was true all along!! The Great Gerard will return after his 1 year slumber to free us all of the burden of our spines!