I was playing online this morning when this glitching guy came in the match, when we traded he had these heads.

The king

A Wrapped present

A nose with a bandage on it

I tried to take a screen shot up he left, so I hopped that what I saw might be enough proof for the admins.

• Upvote 1

Yea, Ive seen people with king, a wrapped present. I haven't seen the nose though. But sadly you do need proof(which nobody ever seems to get). Most hackers leave straight away, but once a hacker got into a trading booth then started having connection problems so I was able to see some of the heads(but didn't take a picture because my phone was of coarse no where to be seen).

I was playing online this morning when this glitching guy came in the match, when we traded he had these heads.

The king

A Wrapped present

I tried to take a screen shot up he left, so I hopped that what I saw might be enough proof for the admins.

It is frowned upon to like your own posts, sir.

And while this all sounds very intriguing, I personally will have to pull out the old "Pics or didn't happen" line

• Upvote 1

The king

A Wrapped present

It is frowned upon to like your own posts, sir.

And while this all sounds very intriguing, I personally will have to pull out the old "Pics or didn't happen" line

Sorry. xD

Something similar happened to me. I was playing online with an INSANELY laggy person, and when I went in the trading booth with him and looked at his special heads, he had some I knew were not out yet, but a split second later, and his normal heads appeared.

Now, I couldn't get a pic, so believe me if you want, I won't blame you if you don't.

Toodloo!

• Upvote 1

Guys that video on YouTube showed half of the star heads.i didn't see the nose,but I saw the king,a Santa Claus head.and the snakey knight from CC.but I've seen hackers that have had the nose.

I saw I See You before he came out. But I thought he was a guy with a stretched out head because the hacker left VERY quickly so I could not see the details of him very well. I also saw a Santa head and an alien with four red eyes and sharp teeth.

Edited by Derekis

I saw I See You before he came out. But I thought he was a guy with a stretched out head because the hacker left VERY quickly so I could not see the details of him very well. I also saw a Santa head and an alien with four red eyes and sharp teeth.

yeah! The alien was on the bottom row. Whenever I traded with a hacker he was the only one i saw before he left.

yeah! The alien was on the bottom row. Whenever I traded with a hacker he was the only one i saw before he left.

One of the heads I saw (see my earlier post) was that four eyed sharp toothed guy!

Guys that video on YouTube showed half of the star heads.i didn't see the nose,but I saw the king,a Santa Claus head.and the snakey knight from CC.but I've seen hackers that have had the nose.

that video on youtube was just someone doing the glitch they didnt hack

I have never seen any hackers on Bbt. I would like take a screenshot and catch one......also to get a sneak peak of the future star heads......

Edited by The one winged angel

what glitch?

what glitch?

One that will never be shared as long as the guardian is around to protect it.

I protect the secret and support behemoth, do the same. Nobody likes spoilers on TV and movies. Why would you want your game to be spoiled? Don't look up the video he described and don't try to find out how to do the glitch.

Edited by Swik