Sign in to follow this  
qx V I C xp

Want A Star Head? Verse Me!

I have two of every star head, so i am will to do this. Win against me in solo challenge best of 6. League of Ninja members are not allowed to apply. If you win more games than i do, you win the prize. The prize is a star head of your choice (excluding Winston).

• Upvote 1

lets play gt:iLose24seven :)

did the League of Ninjas players not allowed in bold and underlined not catch your attention?

excuse me sir how bout a pair of glasses it clearly says iLose 24seven and im pretty sure hes not in the clan :)

did the League of Ninjas players not allowed in bold and underlined not catch your attention?

excuse me sir how bout a pair of glasses it clearly says iLose 24seven and im pretty sure hes not in the clan :)

hahaha good one but we still know it's you.

hahaha good one but we still know it's you.

yea your right 

I'm up for it. Unfortunately, I wont be on XBL until tomorrow evening at the earliest. 

Edited by Soulsbear

Damn, very good game. I enjoyed everything and thank you for the things you taught me.

Even though I didn't win/win a head, you were a very good sport and gave me 200 gems. Thanks man :D

• Upvote 1

You're gamertag is mgmgrand2010. I think I've seen you on call of duty zombies lobbies. You're from Michigan to aren't you?