You know what would be really troll of Behemoth? On August 26, according to http://www.nationaldogday.com/, that day is National Dog Day. If Behemoth re-released Winston on that day, that would be super troll.

I mean you get the Winston head, but it would really ruin the value of the item. Nonetheless, still really want a Winston.

• Upvote 1

Wow you're really really transparent, like so transparent there's not even any point in trying. Instead try something more like this:

A message to the wonderful staff of the Behemoth forum,

On August 26th it will be National Dog day. In the past, your team has released special heads to coincide with special days, such as holidays and events similar to National Dog day. I understand that you have a planned schedule of when heads are released; however, I hope that it is possible to fit National Dog day into that schedule. Releasing a dog themed head, such as Winston, would be a wonderful way for your team to celebrate this day with all of your dog loving fans.

I hope that you will consider this day.

Sincerely,

A fan of Battle Block Theater

• Upvote 7

Wow you're really really transparent, like so transparent there's not even any point in trying. Instead try something more like this:

A message to the wonderful staff of the Behemoth forum,

On August 26th it will be National Dog day. In the past, your team has released special heads to coincide with special days, such as holidays and events similar to National Dog day. I understand that you have a planned schedule of when heads are released; however, I hope that it is possible to fit National Dog day into that schedule. Releasing a dog themed head, such as Winston, would be a wonderful way for your team to celebrate this day with all of your dog loving fans.

I hope that you will consider this day.

Sincerely,

A fan of Battle Block Theater

My god, sorry. This was a post to General Discussion. The post was to state some idea I came across and spark (you didnt guess it, apparently) discussion, not send the idea as a formal ticket to Behemoth. If I wanted to properly send the idea to Behemoth, I would have presented it more professionally.

I feel that if behemoth re-releases all the heads winston looses his value. I don't need winston but I know what it feels like to not have it, and it stinks. But the head wouldn't be rare and nobody will care for it. I think the Behemoth should wait until more and more star heads are released THEN bring back the older ones. Right now I feel its too early in the came for things to come back.

• Upvote 2

I feel that if behemoth re-releases all the heads winston looses his value. I don't need winston but I know what it feels like to not have it, and it stinks. But the head wouldn't be rare and nobody will care for it. I think the Behemoth should wait until more and more star heads are released THEN bring back the older ones. Right now I feel its too early in the came for things to come back.

I think National Dog Day is a bit of a vague holiday to give away Winston anyway.

If they do re-release Winston it should be for his anniversary week of meeting Dan.

• Upvote 1

Seriously guys? You're complaining about Winston?

No one reacted like this with the Doughnut or Chicken head, jebus.

The doughnut head and chicken head aren't as cool as Winston.

• Upvote 2

Well if they were to Re-Release Winston then my guess would be to have to beat the grimporiem on insane without dieing once or you would have to restart the whole playlist....

I don't want them to release Winston on national dog day.

1. It will lose its value( I mean all of it).

2. Its been out for far to long if they do release a head I would like it to be another type of dog or something dog related.

If you have an  opinion please reply but they only response I could think of is people really really want it and to be honest its not a very good response.

When winston is given out people will just move on to the next star head scam its not limited to just winston. When trading the buyer should always receive the head first and then finish the trade, If the offer is to good to be true then it most likely is. If you go to make a trade with someone that has winston don't just randomly try to make an offer, play with the person for a while to see what there like as this will help a lot. 

Edited by angelofdeath01

Don't worry about everybody getting winston for a feature or something. People are still begging me for Triple Threat (or whatever he's called) and ignore me when I send them a message saying that they can still do the feature. Not that many people actually do the features.

I dont see why you wouldnt do the features, the solo features were extremely simple.

I say the same thing, but not many people do them. They just think they can play arena and buy them.

Because those guys were rereleased.

Before the rerelease chicken was up there with Winston. Now that he's been rereleased, well...

I personally don't see the fuss about Winston, chicken should be worth more because its the compony's logo.

I personally don't see the fuss about Winston, chicken should be worth more because its the compony's logo.
If I recall, he was with donuts in a solo co-op week. (Meaning there was a prisoner for both playlists [the only time so far, that this has happened and was the 1st week of official furbottom's features as the 1st 1 was made by 1 of the behemoth staff]). Most people thought it was just donuts most likely, and did not bother with the co-op. Now that was over, and people saw the dog all over the place. They wanted him, but couldn't get him, so... Edited by trickster2599