Don't worry about everybody getting winston for a feature or something. People are still begging me for Triple Threat (or whatever he's called) and ignore me when I send them a message saying that they can still do the feature. Not that many people actually do the features.

Funny story... I actually sell the new feature character to people for either 100 gems or 21 yarn. Then just play 1 level of the feature again and you get it back. I then hand out the gems or yarn to people that are new.

It doesn't always have to be about Winston. The dog from Castle Crashers was rad also. It would be cool if they released that one, but they could also bring something completely different.

How long is Winston available? Im not going to be home until tomorrow, and Im scared it wont be available then, so if someone can save a second one for me that would be great.

How long is Winston available? Im not going to be home until tomorrow, and Im scared it wont be available then, so if someone can save a second one for me that would be great.

Usually freebies are out for a week.

Is there a source? I find this a little hard to believe.

Battleblock Theater is source enough. Every freebie has been out for exactly one week. It's fact.

Edited by Memor

Check out the thread. Edited by Ultanoka

None of you guys actually get this... As far as The Behemoth is concerned, these heads are equally valuable with an equality rate of 0. Everyone, who owns the full version of this game, attains the privilege to receive this, Winston, or any star head. Honestly, I hope all the star heads are re-released at some point because I am sad to say, but, this game has gone from playing game modes with friends for fun to hardcore 'smuggling' of star heads and giving one away makes you a 'great person.' Now, I am not saying that I have given any of my star heads away, but that sounds more like bribery and the beginnings of a social structure with different statuses. I might be looking way too deeply into this but this is how I view it. By re-releasing the heads, it eliminates everything I previously stated. Everyone becomes equal, and we can actually play and enjoy the game the way it was meant to be...

• Upvote 1

None of you guys actually get this... As far as The Behemoth is concerned, these heads are equally valuable with an equality rate of 0. Everyone, who owns the full version of this game, attains the privilege to receive this, Winston, or any star head. Honestly, I hope all the star heads are re-released at some point because I am sad to say, but, this game has gone from playing game modes with friends for fun to hardcore 'smuggling' of star heads and giving one away makes you a 'great person.' Now, I am not saying that I have given any of my star heads away, but that sounds more like bribery and the beginnings of a social structure with different statuses. I might be looking way too deeply into this but this is how I view it. By re-releasing the heads, it eliminates everything I previously stated. Everyone becomes equal, and we can actually play and enjoy the game the way it was meant to be...

Eventually, after all the heads come out, and have been all rereleased at least 1 time, maybe the game will finally be what it was supposed to be