Mr. Hatty

Coke Head Prisoner Or Hax?

So I was playing BBT online the other day and i traded with this guy he had 99,000 james and im pretty sure he was haxing because he had a cokee cola head! I took a pic just in case peeple didnt believe me pls confirm???

chx5.jpg

Edited by Mr. Hatty

Hurr yes, I can confirm that this is the custom coca-cola head made by the infamous bbt hacker "snuggle-bubbler". It is illegal to use any of his custom heads and using it can result in microsoft taking action against your account.

Hurr yes, I can confirm that this is the custom coca-cola head made by the infamous bbt hacker "snuggle-bubbler". It is illegal to use any of his custom heads and using it can result in microsoft taking action against your account.

i hope they find this

&nd put him don 4 good i hate scum haxers like that

That pic of the coca cola logo head actually looks like terrible photoshop.

EDIT: nothing bad about you mr hatty, just whoever made the head.

Edited by vpustote
  • Upvote 2

no yeah it was rlly glitchy and stuff so the pic looks weird the guy tried to scam me too so i lost all of my james

never lost my swag tho

Edited by Mr. Hatty
  • Upvote 5

no yeah it was rlly glitchy and stuff so the pic looks weird the guy tried to scam me too so i lost all of my jams

never lost my swag tho

so wait this head was really real?.............

no yeah it was rlly glitchy and stuff so the pic looks weird the guy tried to scam me too so i lost all of my james

never lost my swag tho

Yeah i saw it &nd KOEen confirmed up ther that it was the haxer snuggles whose been doing this since the gam kame out i saw it w/my own i's and the pic is there

Edited by Mr. Hatty

no yeah it was rlly glitchy and stuff so the pic looks weird the guy tried to scam me too so i lost all of my jams

never lost my swag tho

Yeah i saw it &nd KOEen confirmed up ther that it was the haxer snuggles whose been doing this since the gam kame out i saw it w/my own i's and the pic is there

then this mosnter must be destroyed!

• Upvote 3

OH MAI GUD so i m massaging him to giv me bak all my james but he said this omg I cant beliebe it

5omi.jpg

Edited by Mr. Hatty
  • Upvote 3

OH MAI GUD so i m massaging him to giv me bak all my james but he said this omg I cant beliebe it

5omi.jpg

hm foolish human just some gems (aka I'm talking not to you hatty. sorta sad this guy is he is most like a kid how is try to be cool by spelling most things wrongs. yet i feel sorry for you hatty i hope you did not lose all your gems and as a matter a fact maybe i can give you my gems! becasue i have like 300 that i dont need so you can have them so maybe one day   can give you gems! wait a sec how did he know you were on the forums?

Edited by TURRET_100

Guys this is oveusly the guy who made the post trying to get atintion the pic is oveosly photshoped you can tell by the white lines around the co ca cola thing and it bet the message is a setup to. ps I saw the oreganal image on google and sorry for speeling and I cant put a link for picture because im on xbox because i dont have a computer had to put profil pic on with frinds computer.

Edited by alianhomeaid456

Guys this is oveusly the guy who made the post trying to get atintion the pic is oveosly photshoped you can tell by the white lines around the co ca cola thing and it bet the message is a setup to.

while you do have a good point my good fellow you must not forget that a mod sad it was true! the mods are one of the most trust worthy people!

• Upvote 1

Guys this is oveusly the guy who made the post trying to get atintion the pic is oveosly photshoped you can tell by the white lines around the co ca cola thing and it bet the message is a setup to.

oh muy Gawd Allen Hoemenny why would u say that??? id never lie ever i luv these forums been here all my lief ask KOEen snuggles is a froce to b wreckited withh and he stole so much of my james im gunna cry why wood u say that 2 me????  :cry:  :-(  :-(  :-(  :-(  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :-(  :-(  :-(  :-(  :-(  :-(  :-(  :-(  :-(  :-(  :-(  :-(  :-(  :-(  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :-(  :-(  :-(  :-(  :?:  :!:  :?:  :!:  :?:  :!:  :?:  :!:  :?:  :?:  :!:

oh muy Gawd Allen Hoemenny why would u say that??? id never lie ever i luv these forums been here all my lief ask KOEen snuggles is a froce to b wreckited withh and he stole so much of my james im gunna cry why wood u say that 2 me????  :cry:  :-(  :-(  :-(  :-(  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :-(  :-(  :-(  :-(  :-(  :-(  :-(  :-(  :-(  :-(  :-(  :-(  :-(  :-(  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :-(  :-(  :-(  :-(  :?:!:  :?:!:  :?:!:  :?:!:  :?:?:!:

i am willing to give some of my gems!

oh muy Gawd Allen Hoemenny why would u say that??? id never lie ever i luv these forums been here all my lief ask KOEen snuggles is a froce to b wreckited withh and he stole so much of my james im gunna cry why wood u say that 2 me????  :cry:  :-(  :-(  :-(  :-(  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :-(  :-(  :-(  :-(  :-(  :-(  :-(  :-(  :-(  :-(  :-(  :-(  :-(  :-(  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :-(  :-(  :-(  :-(  :?:!:  :?:!:  :?:!:  :?:!:  :?:?:!:

well its just ive sean the non photo shoped vershoun on google p.s. please dont cry i dont want to hert your fealings

Edited by alianhomeaid456

well its just ive sean the non photo shoped vershoun on google

i dont no wut ur implying but ur being reallly meen i just wanted halp

• Upvote 1

not to you and i changed it to ps at the end to say not to be mean.

not to you and i changed it to ps at the end to say not to be mean.

welll uv made me reallly upset &nd now im all sad &nd ive lost my compozure

never lost my swag tho

i beleve you mr hatty and I sent snuggle bubler a mesage telling him he betetr undo his hax and giv yur gems back or ill report him

Edited by GoldenGhost
  • Upvote 1

gais! ijust asked how he new i was on th forums and he told me he haz an akount here im gonna ask him whut his name is so we all can report him

EDIT: omgod hes so stupid i axed who he was here and he told me his account name is Dropped Your Pocket

everyone report the haxer noa pls

Edited by Mr. Hatty