Mr. Hatty

Coke Head Prisoner Or Hax?

This is an old screenshot that's been photoshopped.  I know this screenshot well.  That's what our old grass used to look like.

You can't even have this many gems in a level!  10 out of 7!

See told all of you I saw the non photo shoped vershoun on google most of you guys got played like a fiddle. Looks like im right and dan sead its photo shoped two.

Edited by alianhomeaid456

So I was playing BBT online the other day and i traded with this guy he had 99,000 james and im pretty sure he was haxing because he had a cokee cola head! I took a pic just in case peeple didnt believe me pls confirm???

chx5.jpg

Know that I have proff that you lied why did you try and blame a nother form member thats just low just to try to make people beleve your bull shark lie. And you tryed to make me look bad by saying I upset you when I called you out. on lying WWWWOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!! Thats just mean. Looks like you finaly lost your swag.

So I was playing BBT online the other day and i traded with this guy he had 99,000 james and im pretty sure he was haxing because he had a cokee cola head! I took a pic just in case peeple didnt believe me pls confirm???

chx5.jpg

Know that I have proff that you lied why did you try and blame a nother form member thats just low just to try to make people beleve your bull shark lie. And you tryed to make me look bad by saying I upset you when I called you out. on lying WWWWOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!! Thats just mean. Looks like you finaly lost your swag.

Dude, it was a joke...

This is an old screenshot that's been photoshopped.  I know this screenshot well.  That's what our old grass used to look like.

You can't even have this many gems in a level!  10 out of 7!

See told all of you I saw the non photo shoped vershoun on google most of you guys got played like a fiddle. Looks like im right and dan sead its photo shoped two.

Furthermore, Ha! This was not, like many of you say, a photoshop. I used Microsoft Paint, the old "copy the first picture that pulls up when you google image search 'Coca-Cola' and then use transparent selection on MS Paint to crappily move the picture over the head of a character in a video game and call it hacks" trick.

EDIT: Also, *shopped, *version, *Google, *I'm, *Dan, *said, *shopped and *too.

chx5.jpg

The vast majority of people I didn't just quote in this thread were in on it

Pocket and I are actually super tight, we run a YouTube channel together and are friends outside of the forums, and I don't think I was trying to make anyone else but myself look bad with that excessive use of smilies and punctuation marks. Oh yeah, and also

never lost my swag tho

Edited by Mr. Hatty
  • Upvote 3

Being

chx5.jpg

You being a new person to the forum, have no right to say that. I'm not that new, as I joined late last year, but many people here can and will joke around here. Pocket, Hatty, Zephyr, and a few others tend to do that a lot (myself included?)

This was a joke, anyone can see that it's horribly photoshopped. And that was the point.

Now, if you really can do custom heads, that would be impressive, but you just proved you can hack, meaning that you can and possibly will get reported.

Most likely not, though, as we all know how competent they are at this...

• Upvote 3

Being

chx5.jpg

You being a new person to the forum, have no right to say that. I'm not that new, as I joined late last year, but many people here can and will joke around here. Pocket, Hatty, Zephyr, and a few others tend to do that a lot (myself included?)

This was a joke, anyone can see that it's horribly photoshopped. And that was the point.

Now, if you really can do custom heads, that would be impressive, but you just proved you can hack, meaning that you can and possibly will get reported.

Most likely not, though, as we all know how competent they are at this...

I like this one, you should stick around

Wow a hacker revealed his/herself to the community. Talk about anonymous.

What hacker.

I don't see a hacker anywhere! :3

Spiderrrrrrcube, though you can tell he was joking.

On the last design with the devs, Ryan Accidentally showed all the star heads. The coke head was one of them. This thread is legit.

Pepsi must be real mad.

Not to mention there was a Dr. Pepper head too.

That is the worst Photoshop attempt I have ever seen. And when I say Photoshop I actually mean paint because that is too horrible to be anything other. If your going to attempt to trick people into thinking its a real star head try something more believable and go to school like I did and actually learn how to use Photoshop.

Why do I get the feeling you are not telling the truth.

You dare question me?

OH

I dare.

Don't you dare dare the lordship of Minecraft.  His words speak true, like an arrow, piercing the hearts of those disbelievers that doubt his true authority.

How dare you.

300 hail Notchs for you, or you shall burn in the fiery pits of that underworld place with the floating square lava shooting guys that you can only get to with the portal thing.