Mr. Hatty

Coke Head Prisoner Or Hax?

Oh look the actual image...oops. Next time take your own screenshot don't take pictures from google images, you failed. Also I just noticed the trees are different. Hmmm

This... This is a joke, right? It's clearly real. I mean, look at the picture he posted in the opening post.

Edited by daikonboy101

Well the picture I posted is the original, but I am not at all serious. I was just poking fun at him for trying to trick us:)

Hey guys I was reading this topic and I saw that there was a coke head. so i didnt believe it because i knew it was most likely photoshoped so i went to Mr. Hatty's profile and i saw he had a youtube account. so i went to check that out and i saw he had a video about "The Hacker" and when he showed the heads i saw that the picture was moved around and stopped, basically just threaded together and played fast so it looked like he was switching sooooo i saw another video of him playing BBT so i saw that one and he beat the level and his gamertag appeared and it was *bum bum buuuuuuum* Snuggles. *suddenly a burst of shock and awe hits the crowd.*

• Upvote 1

Hey guys I was reading this topic and I saw that there was a coke head. so i didnt believe it because i knew it was most likely photoshoped so i went to Mr. Hatty's profile and i saw he had a youtube account. so i went to check that out and i saw he had a video about "The Hacker" and when he showed the heads i saw that the picture was moved around and stopped, basically just threaded together and played fast so it looked like he was switching sooooo i saw another video of him playing BBT so i saw that one and he beat the level and his gamertag appeared and it was *bum bum buuuuuuum* Snuggles. *suddenly a burst of shock and awe hits the crowd.*

*Gasp* Who would have thought?!

• Upvote 3

Thought this thread was locked. I was going to post the non photo shopped version of the pic because I remember seeing it on google and when I heard of this thread I knew it was fake. Sadly, it was locked. Guess someone un-locked it. Didn't even know that was possible. It has been a few months though since I last checked this thread. Wish someone told me it was un-locked so I could of posted the pic, but Swik beat me to it anyways. Well, whoever un-locked it, you've made a terrible mistake. ;) lol

Thought this thread was locked.

Nope. Never locked, never unlocked.

and it shall stay that way until behemoth actually releases a coke head prisoner...

I totally agree. That would epic.

Hurr yes, I can confirm that this is the custom coca-cola head made by the infamous bbt hacker "snuggle-bubbler". It is illegal to use any of his custom heads and using it can result in microsoft taking action against your account.

Microsoft don't care about hacks and it isn't illegal

Hurr yes, I can confirm that this is the custom coca-cola head made by the infamous bbt hacker "snuggle-bubbler". It is illegal to use any of his custom heads and using it can result in microsoft taking action against your account.

Microsoft don't care about hacks and it isn't illegal

Well it does infringe on Coca-Cola's copyright. I would say that is just a tiny bit illegal.

• Upvote 1

er me goord he must b dertroyd ons and 5 all so peece sheall come 2 all of thee berttle bl0ckkrz!!!! 0MMG he moost di

wat

I think he said that Snuggle-Bubbler should die or something?

I don't think you can request a lock if it isn't your own topic? not sure

Besides this thread needs to stay alive, what if the evil snugglebubbler strikes back and steals everyones James again?

• Upvote 1