Mr. Hatty

Coke Head Prisoner Or Hax?

I don't think you can request a lock if it isn't your own topic? not sure

Besides this thread needs to stay alive, what if the evil snugglebubbler strikes back and steals everyones James again?

But they confirmed it was fake and it was all a big joke. :? Lock!Lock!Lock!If I can't lock then we will pretend I was kidding.Mmmkay?

Edited by LoverOfBattleBlockTheater

Alright guys, The Behemoth is hunting me down so I must send this message quickly, I can confirm the coke prisoner is real. In order to unlock this prisoner on BattleBlock Theater, what you must do is--

Edited by Lanog20

Alright guys, The Behemoth is hunting me down so I must send this message quickly, I can confirm the coke prisoner is real. In order to unlock this prisoner on BattleBlock Theater, what you must do is--

Nooooo!!!! What happened?I'll rescue you!*Jumps into building carrying Lanog on his shoulder.Chick shows up Oh LoverOfBattleblockTheater you are soo strong.Epic make out seen occurs.THE END*

Edited by LoverOfBattleBlockTheater

-- delete your save progress and rapidity kick your Xbox in till it shuts off.  When you load back into BBT, you get 1,000,000,000 gems and yarn and the coke head prisoner. Trust, I'm an expert.

gais I found snuffle buggles online agin and he wuz werin the coke hed agein so I took pixture to uploud hear. But dont tell stan I gaiv u this pix or he will hug me agin.

jafims.jpg

• Upvote 2

gais I found snuffle buggles online agin and he wuz werin the coke hed agein so I took pixture to uploud hear. But dont tell stan I gaiv u this pix or he will hug me agin.

jafims.jpg

MARG U R HERO! HOW U FIND THE SNUBBLEBOBLER?!!1!?1?/1/?

• Upvote 2

Oh my god the grammar murder being committed is soo sad.Let us mourn for those words that were spelled incorrectly in this grammar nazi war. :cry:

I shall lead in this war.

1256699-grammar_nazi.jpg

lol.

Anyway, back on topic, if there was actually a coke head, that would be awesome. Hopefully The Behemoth adds something like this in the future. It doesn't have to be a coke drink, just some soda drink.

Ok... I only have a few blurry pictures that were strangle lost, but I found the hacker with the coke head. I was at the store and there was a whole row of them in the refrigerators there!

Well, I have video proof of Snuggle Bubbler and the coke head.  I'm not trying to start anything, but this was the real deal, I think, and this is actualy video proof.  

Halfway through I go to player stats and I blurred it out because it had some private information of friends and whatnot that I didn't feel needed to be shown, and then it kinda cuts off at the end, which was due to me using my new tablet to record the video and accidentally pressed the screen while moving the tablet, which caused the camera to turn off.  Moving around a 7" tablet with one hand can be a bit difficult.  There wasn't much that happened afterwards anyway, since he left right after the video ended anyway.

So low and behold, if Zane's picture wasn't good enough, here is actual video proof.

Warning: contains some foul language.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TVXxKWcwHs

• Upvote 1

Threads that need to disappear:

1. That pointless Popularity thread

2. Every "Goodbye" thread ever

3. The "GoldenGhost Sucks" Thread started by Dan Paladin

Hmm... something's missing. I can't put my finger on what it might be though...

MAYBE THIS THREAD

Im watching co op campain on James' channel and wanna know who he is playing with? Snuggle Bubbler... I think Pocket called him Zane... I'm watching you Mr. Hatty... 8-)  :ninja:  :ugeek: :P

Im watching co op campain on James' channel and wanna know who he is playing with? Snuggle Bubbler... I think Pocket called him Zane... I'm watching you Mr. Hatty... 8-)  :ninja:  :ugeek:  :P

Cat Guard

y u du dis