Lucaswoop

Giving Yarn For Star Heads

...umm

Im sorry but I don't think anyone is willing to give star heads for 21 yarn...

Once people have all the weapons there really isn't a point to get more yarn, especially for star heads.

Edited by keiserkool
  • Upvote 2

...umm

Im sorry but I don't think anyone is willing to give star heads for 21 yarn...

Once people have all the weapons there really isn't a point to get more yarn, especially for yarn.

Yeah I guess your right somebody can close this now Edited by Lucaswoop

He was. You know, you could still get some gems out of that there yarn. Some people still want it.

I buy yarn for gems. I'm also tired of people quitting from muckle so anyone who stays in a match with me gets all the gems I earn, whether I win or lose. If you need gems for normal heads, add me and keep whatever gems are earned total. Must invite me, if I join you by chance there's good chance I'll give you extra gems I don't need but not guaranteed.  I might keep them for good sports

I don't have battle block theater yet, but when i do i need yarn to improve my chances of getting the ice cannon.Right now the only behemoth game i have ius Castle Crashers.(Beat the game, but it's still fun to play.)

Guys don't make fun of this guy.That's like me saying OH REALLY?THAT SO AND SO TOPIC IS STUPID!He has made this topic because he wanted to. and there is nothing wrong with that.i have to admit, i talk negative alot but not to things that were not made without any sense.if he wanted to make this topic, how 'bout it.

It's over you know, and we're not yelling at him. You're just talking about something that was finished about a week ago.

Edited by EvilHat