Sign in to follow this  

Hello, I am thinking about trading for Star heads and I keep getting people offering me hundreds of yarn for my Behemoth Chicken. And I certainly don't have that much so I would like to know, is it worth it to trade and if so would you be willing to trade a star head for my chicken?

Yarn isnt worth any star heads. It is useless once you have all of the weapons if you go to trade, go for either heads or gems.

Edited by angelofdeath01

The more gems you have the better chance you are of trading for a star head. Check out the gift shop forum as there are people selling heads a lot and last of all if you have spares of a star head you don't like try and trade it for another one.

In my opinion, star heads are not worth gems nor yarn. You should trade a star head for a star head (Trading things with equal value)

If enough gems are traded it can be equal( sometimes greater) granted most people trade heads for heads but a lot of people would rather use gems as they would like to keep there star heads.

Edited by angelofdeath01

Yes, star heads are worth it. They are trophies for completing features and tend to be high in trades.

If you have doubles, trade them for other star heads. And that's it.

If you're going for regular heads, trade gems. Yarn... Don't bother. As of now, there's not that many weapons and there's been no word of more. If you want to stock up, sure. But don't trade the stars for them.

Yeah, yarn and gems aren't worth it to trade a star head. Only if it's a LOT of gems and you won't ever miss the head. I personally think older heads are worth more than newer ones, since fewer people may have them, since a lot more people have joined since the release of the earlier heads.