angelofdeath01

Special Head Giveaway

As some of you know I do weekly give away's but I have decided to pause these for the next few weeks. Because of the great participation I have decided to do one last give away which many of you should enjoy. Starting Monday through out the next 13 days I will give out 1 start head per day including: Rose, Behemoth Chicken, Donut, Cat Control, Castle Crashers Knight, Alien Hominid, Manbirth, Steam role Victim, Sausage, Wheels, Duck Shark, Siren.

Every day I will post a question and the head you will win for answering the question. You will only be eligible to win once but hey there's 13 heads should be plenty to go around. As always the first correct reply to the question wins and your name will be put up. If you see an (x) it means the head has been claimed.

Have fun and good luck

Remaining heads:

Rose (1)

Castle Crahsers Knight (2)

Alien Hominid (10)

Manbirth ( 9)

Steam Role Victim (8)

Sausage (7)

Wheels (6)

Duck Shark  (4)

Siren ( 5)

Furbottom (3)

Winston (11) ( Yes I see the irony in this)

Moose ( 12)

Fat Kid (13)

Snail(14)

Edited by angelofdeath01

True. Oh, why can't it start tomorrow?

I agree to you.  I wanted to joke about it being easy also, and I will be lucky if I get a cat control, which of course is a cat's favorite machine.

Why isn't Winston on the list?

Winston is highly sort after so I intend to keep it that way, I will however in the future give him away when I start the weekly give away's again but that wont be for some time.

Send me a message on Wednesday and we can work it out, sorry for those who missed today's draw but there is another one tomorrow.

Edited by angelofdeath01