TallishMass

Playlist Almost Complete, Level Testers Are In Need!

I have been working on a playlist for a very long time and it is almost complete, I just need some people to test the playlist, anyone willing to help me test the levels will be rewarded greatly.  The playlist I am making is called Shadow Wars, I would like to see if people could identify mistakes I may have made but have not seen.  Send a message to TallishMass if you would like to help me.

Ill be happy to help! It will take me about 3 days or so until I get online though...

Its always good to have people test your levels. Its like writing a book, theres always something wrong and its not always perfect :)

I will message you when I get online, you can invite me whenever.

Ill be happy to help! It will take me about 3 days or so until I get online though...

Its always good to have people test your levels. Its like writing a book, theres always something wrong and its not always perfect :)

Im finally getting back online today! Mwahahahaha.

Im finally getting back online today! Mwahahahaha.

Nooooooooooooo

You people respond too fast.

lol, I just happened to on when you posted that.

and I just happened to finish going through my 30 notifications...

Edited by keiserkool

I will get to you guys.  Note: First person to test my maps from this point will get a star head of their choice.  I do not have Winston.  I will also look for people who may find mistakes in the playlist, such as too much confusion or something does not fit in well. This is a solo playlist, so I will not help you unless you request for help.