Sign in to follow this  
cotacool

I'm Back

Well I haven't posted anything in awhile because I was on vacation in San Antonio and other places. I am just saying I'm back because I was going to leave the behemoth forums but decided not to because of all you wonderful people. If you don't care just leave this topic then :( 

P.S The older members will probably remember me but not the new ones AND I'M NOT TALKING THE OLD MEMBERS FROM FREAKIN 1800 (2008,2009).

Edited by cotacool

Well I haven't posted anything in awhile because I was on vacation in San Antonio and other places. I am just saying I'm back because I was going to leave the behemoth forums but decided not to because of all you wonderful people. If you don't care just leave this topic then :( 

P.S The older members will probably remember me but not the new ones AND I'M NOT TALKING THE OLD MEMBERS FROM FREAKIN 1800 (2008,2009).

Except around here, that's the definition of "older members".

If that isn't who you think the older members are, then what's your definition of "older members"?  I'm actually curious.  

If that isn't who you think the older members are, then what's your definition of "older members"?  I'm actually curious.  

I think he's just talking about the members around from the time he joined.

I think that might be us.

Don't worry, cotacool. You're already cooler than me because you left for a month.

I think that might be us.

Who knows If I'm talking about you or Roy-G-Biv :)