Sign in to follow this  
Hazard

Castle Crashers Clan

Hey guys, with the League of Ninjas in battleblock theater, I was thinking that we needed our own Castle Crashers clan. Xbox or PS3, it doesn't matter because this is just a group for people who are either good at normal, insane, arena or AYCQuaff. Post your gamertag or PSN and you can tell us your lifetime wins or your level characters.

The minimum requirement for the divisions are:
15 white skulls = story normal
1 gold skull (not level skipped) = story insane
50 ranked wins = Arena
40 ranked wins = AYCQuaff

Story Mode (Normal):
Industrial Knight/Hallow Fighter (XBL)

Story Mode (Insane):
SWag Bbq (XBL)
trickster2599 (PSN)
Zephyr (PSN)
MmayhemM (PSN)

Arena (Ranked):
xNarwhalNinjax (XBL)
Zephyr (PSN)

All you can Quaff (Ranked):

Edited by SWag Bbq

Great idea Im sure a lot of people that still play castle crashers will be interested, Good luck :D

I don't play castle crashers any more was just showing some support.

Edited by angelofdeath01

So, just a question, what is this actually for, what is the point? I mean, it's not like there are enough players to have a lot of competition. The last cc clan we had was just for the purpose of finding players to play with but that's what the keep (and for bbt, the giftshop) is for. I'm not criticising anyone but just curious.

So, just a question, what is this actually for, what is the point? I mean, it's not like there are enough players to have a lot of competition. The last cc clan we had was just for the purpose of finding players to play with but that's what the keep (and for bbt, the giftshop) is for. I'm not criticising anyone but just curious.

I don't know, but I'm hoping it will bring attention to Castle Crashers so it doesn't die out.

I can add you to the list once I get on my computer Industrial. Also pelters revenge is older and mostly inactive (correct me if I'm wrong). And one more thing, I don't even have COD bipolar

When I get a new controller (I cant play Xbox atm) can I join arena? I have somewhere around 2k wins ranked and player

My gtag is my Username

Edited by XNarwhalNinjaX
  • Upvote 1

When I get a new controller (I cant play Xbox atm) can I join arena? I have somewhere around 2k wins ranked and player

My gtag is my Username

I played with you a few weeks ago, you killed me. Also updating now.

Swag, add my to the Insane and Arena lists for PS3. I have all gold skulls and 1,000+ wins in Arena.

Alright zephyr :) I wish I had ps3 instead of Xbox so I could've played with you and trickster

I wish I could play with ya as well... Most of the time, with randoms, there's always the 1 guy whose only on normal...

• Upvote 1

Alright zephyr :) I wish I had ps3 instead of Xbox so I could've played with you and trickster

I wish I could play with ya as well... Most of the time, with randoms, there's always the 1 guy whose only on normal...

So true... at least I find some level 80s.

We don't need clans, when will people realize that? Clans are for dumb things like CoD, not smart things like any other game but CoD.

Except the original creation of the clan list in Halo 2 brought on a new way of internet gaming for modern console playing and PC gaming to a lesser extent.

Also I personally don't see the point in this. As said before, this isn't big enough to have a full competition or a true clan state. You're better off just doing the keep or hoping to join Pelter's Revenge (not sure if Otto or whoever is in charge still checks it) or Dragon Head (PSN one).

I'll join.I'm normally found as a Green Knight, or The Blacksmith.

What group?

I believe he said that he's still not beaten insane mode, however, he does have a level 73? Green knight, and a level 4 blacksmith