vpustote

I Just Made A Huge Discovery!

The maximum amount of gems you can have is 50,000.  

I hit 50,000 gems about half an hour ago.  I thought it was strange that it was perfectly/exactly 50,000 gems, but whatever... cool coincidence.  Time goes by and I notice I still only have 50,000 gems.  So I play some more to see what would happen, nope.  50,000 gems is the max.

• Upvote 1

Now is the fun part where I have to test how it works.  

• Do I have more than 50,000 gems, but it only displays 50,000?
  • If someone trades me gems, do they disappear and not add to my total because I hit the max?

Start listing different ways to test this max, and I will try them all to see what works and what doesn't.  

Great, Now I have something to worry about in 2015.

Now is the fun part where I have to test how it works.

• Do I have more than 50,000 gems, but it only displays 50,000?

• If someone trades me gems, do they disappear and not add to my total because I hit the max?

Start listing different ways to test this max, and I will try them all to see what works and what doesn't.

You should trade all of your normal heads away to a second silver account and rebuy all of them.  See if the price keeps going higher, or if they stop at 30-35 (I can't remember).

Edited by Backup sidekick
  • Upvote 1

50,000?  How did you get that so fast?  

Because you made a really great game.

Edited by Memor
  • Upvote 3

Danp, I'm currently 60,000 in the leaderboards...trying my best to overtake position 1.

I didn't mean leaderboard max was 50,000. I hope there's no max on there.

I meant the amount of gems that you can carry around and trade with. I hit 50,000 finally and it won't let me have anymore. I tested different levels, modes, and even traded for it. Not happening... 50,000 is the highest you can carry.

Edit: fixed typo

Edited by vpustote

Try giving away all of your gems. You might get a prize :D

Check the gift shop forum:

http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/15669-50000-gems-for-winston/#entry309147

There's only one thing in this game worthy of a 50,000 gem price tag....lol

Make sure you get the Winston first, then trade the gems. Even if you trade half and then do the head, they can get away with a lot.

• Upvote 1

V Pustote, everyone will start to think you're a hacker when you're no.1.

I know... But I plan on sharing with the community on how I did it once I get there. It's going to be a great story... A sit around the camp-fire story of epicness.

I really, really just want to take unshippedhalo off of the number 1 position. Becoming first will just be the prize in doing so.

Danp, if you are reading this and just can't wait for that day... I will tell you. Just message me or ask for my email.

What number are you currently at?

Im not able to get on xbox so I cant tell...

Global rank 2

And he's only 20k AWAY!!!!

• Upvote 1

Hey, I have a few hundred gems, so I could try trading you like 200 and then you trade them back to see if you can keep more than 50,000 without it showing or whatever. My gt is Venomsnake100

I'm 816, went up 200 in the last week. I'm happy with the top 1000. There are like 35,000 people who bought the game according to the leaderboard, so I think I've accomplished something at least.

I'm 816, went up 200 in the last week. I'm happy with the top 1000. There are like 35,000 people who bought the game according to the leaderboard, so I think I've accomplished something at least.

Much bigger accomplishment

What number are you currently at?

Im not able to get on xbox so I cant tell...

Global rank 2

Respect to you man. :D I know how hard it is getting to the top of a leaderboard... It takes dedication!

Good luck to you. :)

• Upvote 1

Im going to try to get in the top 500, or maybe 250, or, something...

DO IT, DO IT NOW!!!  No, but seriously, good luck.  Top 100 was surprisingly easy, that's what motivated me to go further.   

Hey, I have a few hundred gems, so I could try trading you like 200 and then you trade them back to see if you can keep more than 50,000 without it showing or whatever. My gt is Venomsnake100

Sorry BiPolarBear, I already tested this out.  Any extra gems given to me after I have 50,000 disappear.... gone forever.  There's no going above 50,000.  

Respect to you man. :D I know how hard it is getting to the top of a leaderboard... It takes dedication!

Good luck to you. :)

Thank you, I appreciate that and any motivation from anyone.  And you are definitely right, dedication has been the number one factor in doing this.  I can't wait to share my story once I am number 1, it will be a great story.  I should ask Will Stamper to narrate it.