vpustote

I Just Made A Huge Discovery!

Thank you, I appreciate that and any motivation from anyone.  And you are definitely right, dedication has been the number one factor in doing this.  I can't wait to share my story once I am number 1, it will be a great story.  I should ask Will Stamper to narrate it.  

No, no, no, no, no my friend! You will ask Will Stamper to narrate it and he will happily agree for he is amazing!

Thank you, I appreciate that and any motivation from anyone.  And you are definitely right, dedication has been the number one factor in doing this.  I can't wait to share my story once I am number 1, it will be a great story.  I should ask Will Stamper to narrate it.  

No, no, no, no, no my friend! You will ask Will Stamper to narrate it and he will happily agree for he is amazing!

That would be awesome to see.... or hear I should say.  

Im going to try to get in the top 500, or maybe 250, or, something...

DO IT, DO IT NOW!!!  No, but seriously, good luck.  Top 100 was surprisingly easy, that's what motivated me to go further.   

>Hey, I have a few hundred gems, so I could try trading you like 200 and then you trade them back to see if you can keep more than 50,000 without it showing or whatever. My gt is Venomsnake100

Sorry BiPolarBear, I already tested this out.  Any extra gems given to me after I have 50,000 disappear.... gone forever.  There's no going above 50,000.  

Respect to you man. :D I know how hard it is getting to the top of a leaderboard... It takes dedication!

Good luck to you. :)

yo I can give you 400 gems im online right now and my GT is sadmanhappyface.

P.S. Good luck.

DO IT, DO IT NOW!!!  No, but seriously, good luck.  Top 100 was surprisingly easy, that's what motivated me to go further.   

>Hey, I have a few hundred gems, so I could try trading you like 200 and then you trade them back to see if you can keep more than 50,000 without it showing or whatever. My gt is Venomsnake100

Sorry BiPolarBear, I already tested this out.  Any extra gems given to me after I have 50,000 disappear.... gone forever.  There's no going above 50,000.  

Respect to you man. :D I know how hard it is getting to the top of a leaderboard... It takes dedication!

Good luck to you. :)

P.S. Good luck.

I remember you.. I used to ask you for winston before he was released :|

>Hey, I have a few hundred gems, so I could try trading you like 200 and then you trade them back to see if you can keep more than 50,000 without it showing or whatever. My gt is Venomsnak

e100ockquote> 

Good luck to you

. :)ockquote> 

P.S. Good luck.

I remember you... I used to yell at you for nagging him for Winston before he was re-released.  :|

Edited by Memor

>Hey, I have a few hundred gems, so I could try trading you like 200 and then you trade them back to see if you can keep more than 50,000 without it showing or whatever. My gt is Venomsnak

e100

Good luck to you

. :)

P.S. Good luck.

I remember you... I used to yell at you for nagging him for Winston before he was re-released.