Sign in to follow this  
vpustote

50,000 Gems For Winston

Am I being serious?  Yes.  

I will give you 50,000 gems for Winston.  

If you are serious, here are my requirements:

• I get Winston on the first 100 gem trade
  • I get your permission to film the exchange
  • With your permission, I put film on Youtube with credit to you
    (gamertag, name, link to your youtube, etc. or no if you don't want me to)
  • You will need about 1 to 2 hours reserved for this trade

Is this a scam? No.

I honestly want Winston, any price.  I also want to know how long it will take to trade 50,000 gems.

• My prediction is that this trade will take about 45 minutes to maybe an hour.  
  • We don't need to count the gems since 50,000 gems is exactly the max, and I will end up with 0 gems after the trade.
  • Don't believe that I have 50,000 gems, just check the leaderboards.
    I will post a picture of my screen if proof is wanted.  

Please note: I may not be able to give you the full 50,000 gems if you already have gems on you.  The max is 50,000 and I haven't tested wether or not you can trade to keep going up.  Although, I am sure you cannot.  

Also note: I will not trade gems first... I know there is risk involved, but I am serious that I am not trying to scam here.  

Another note: Gems are worthless.  Yeah, but you can have 50,000 of them.  

You can also be famous on Youtube as the only person to actually have 50,000 gems without cheating/hacking/modding or whatever else the cool kids are doing these days, as well as being famous for the only other person (besides myself) to exchange such a large amount of gems.  

Further note: Who wouldn't do this?  (<- read that in the narrator's voice)

Let me think about this, I for one, could get you a Winston, but only if you test my maps and give me 10000 gems, this is 1/5 the price in gems, not only that, I could have farther progress with my maps. Gt: TallishMass.

Let me think about this, I for one, could get you a Winston, but only if you test my maps and give me 10000 gems, this is 1/5 the price in gems, not only that, I could have farther progress with my maps. Gt: TallishMass.

If you want me to test your maps, I will do it for free. I don't want it to be part of the bargain though. 

I am looking forward to giving 50,000 gems out though because I want to film it and see how long it would take.  

If you want me to test your maps, I will do it for free. I don't want it to be part of the bargain though. 

I am looking forward to giving 50,000 gems out though because I want to film it and see how long it would take.  

Oh, I do not think I will have time to go all the way to 50,000 gems, I usually stay on for an hour.

Damn, that's a lot of gems for a star head. 

fk it.

Add me and we can do the trade. I'm up for the challenge.

Edited by Soulsbear
  • Upvote 1

Damn, that's a lot of gems for a star head. 

fk it.

Add me and we can do the trade. I'm up for the challenge.

Alright, you sir are first on the list so far.  My camera is ready to record this epic moment.  Just let me know when you are ready.

I'm glad I traded furbottom for winston and that I don't have to deal with this.

That's a good trade.... I wish the gift shop worked like that: trade one good head for another. I would trade any one of my special heads for him, but unfortunately his perceived value is way beyond anything in the game.

I'm glad I traded furbottom for winston and that I don't have to deal with this.

That's a good trade.... I wish the gift shop worked like that: trade one good head for another. I would trade any one of my special heads for him, but unfortunately his perceived value is way beyond anything in the game.

If I wasn't so into the game then I would give you him for free. It was the same how I got furbottom, I traded him for winston and then got him off a friend of mine who wasn't interested in the game any more.

• Upvote 1

HISTORY MADE!

Believe it or not, I just traded 50,000 gems to Soulsbear for Winston.  

It took us 1 hour and 23 minutes to trade 46,855 gems.

Soulsbear, technically, I still owe you 3,145 gems if you ever want to collect.  I have a feeling it will be awhile before you do.  

I don't even want to go in the giftshop anymore.  

I will post a video later on of the trade.  

• Upvote 1

HISTORY MADE!

Soulsbear, technically, I still owe you 3,145 gems if you ever want to collect.  I have a feeling it will be awhile before you do.  

Why are you so obsessed with pretty colours and huge text?

Cuz it's fun! And the important parts stick out.

Edited by vpustote
  • Upvote 1

HISTORY MADE!

Cuz it's fun! And the important parts stick out.

Cuz it's fun... That alone is reason enough I guess.

Watch Winston get re-released as a free star head tomorrow.

Yeah, I am waiting on Winston getting released for National Dog.  If so, that will be hilarious.  

if only people would give me what i asked for but no i cant have the last 5 star heads i need

IKR buddy, I just need 4 more, but I don't get any replys to my topics.

if only people would give me what i asked for but no i cant have the last 5 star heads i need

When it comes to star heads you can't just go earn another one once they are no longer available. That being said, to get one you can no longer earn you have to find someone willing to part with a head that is no longer available for gems or yarns that is limitlessly available and is worthless once you unlock all heads. The gems you get through trading don't go towards leader boards either. so anyone with old heads has been playing a while and probably doesn't need anymore gems ever unless they are trying to rank up.

Just FYI that people with star heads that they won't give up aren't mean they just care about those heads just as much as you do and can't help because that would leave them missing those heads afterwards.

Also, try to make your posts more professional and which try to show how serious you are about the deal, if you seriously want those heads.

Why did you trade your gems for Winston?!! The special heads WILL be re-released! Why not wait?

I didn't wait because gems are pointless to me.  Once I hit the max where I could no longer earn any more gems, I decided I wanted to give away all of them for something that is more valuable.  

Sure they may re-release Winston, but it won't be fun having him when that happens.  It's fun to have him when he's rare and hard to find.  

Why did you trade your gems for Winston?!! The special heads WILL be re-released! Why not wait?

You dont even know if they will rerelease Winston. Maybe the devs want certain heads to be the rarest.