Sign in to follow this  
vpustote

50,000 Gems For Winston

They specifically said they'd be out for another visit, by quote, Soulsbear.

Proof, or didnt happen. If you wish to call me out, "by quote", dont you think it would be a good idea to cite your source? :^)

• Upvote 1

Why did you trade your gems for Winston?!! The special heads WILL be re-released! Why not wait?

It's not like he needs gems.

Proof, or didnt happen. If you wish to call me out, "by quote", dont you think it would be a good idea to cite your source? :^)

I love people who wear brown trousers and listen to chumbawumba!

Edited by Backup sidekick

>Winston will be re-released on September 14th and Furbottom will be re-released as part of our furry furball fall revamp! Further details to come, save your dlc money!

Mr. Paladin actually said that? I guess I DO have to save dlc money.

>Winston will be re-released on September 14th and Furbottom will be re-released as part of our furry furball fall revamp! Further details to come, save your dlc money!

When. When did he say this. Where did he say this.

Before any hurt feelings, probably too late, danp's name is danp not Danp.

One of the Behemoth's staff did say star heads will be rereleased, but this is not a quote from him. You can search the forum for this quote it will only take you back here.

Edited by Backup sidekick

Links or it didn't happen.

Also your facts are surprisingly accurate for not having proof/link

ALSO... I notice that you managed to quote danp from another forum topic. If you copy pasted it wouldn't look like you quoted him.

AND... I did search... danp only made one post on the 7th of June and it wasn't this.

Edited by vpustote
  • Upvote 1

Links or it didn't happen.

Also your facts are surprisingly accurate for not having proof/link

ALSO... I notice that you managed to quote danp from another forum topic. If you copy pasted it wouldn't look like you quoted him.

AND... I did search... danp only made one post on the 7th of June and it wasn't this.

See what I did there?

The true danp didn't say anything I quoted.

• Upvote 1

Why did you trade your gems for Winston?!! The special heads WILL be re-released! Why not wait?

I didn't wait because gems are pointless to me.  Once I hit the max where I could no longer earn any more gems, I decided I wanted to give away all of them for something that is more valuable.  

Sure they may re-release Winston, but it won't be fun having him when that happens.  It's fun to have him when he's rare and hard to find.  

You would probably make another 50000 gems before Winston gets re-released

I didn't wait because gems are pointless to me.  Once I hit the max where I could no longer earn any more gems, I decided I wanted to give away all of them for something that is more valuable.  

Sure they may re-release Winston, but it won't be fun having him when that happens.  It's fun to have him when he's rare and hard to find.  

You would probably make another 50000 gems before Winston gets re-released

He will be about halfway once he's no. 1

Whale smith, I'm hoping I hit first and can quit gem harvesting before I hit 50K again.

But Memor your only half by the time that happens. Except, I probably won't be halfway anymore... I've been handing out all my gems lately.

Now if the release Another Rare head that all those high pitched toddlers Miss out from F.B.F.. We're gonna have another post like this. Honestly I Agree with vpustote. We wants to get rid of his useless Jems to get Something that's actually worth it. But it's actually kinda a bad thing cause now you just lost the title of being Legit with 50,000 Jems. But oh well. Move along

• Upvote 2

I like to watch my gem count go up.... So having a max was disappointing.

I was originally hoping to one day have 80K + so that I could say I had the number of gems as the 2nd guy in the leaderboards.

• Upvote 1