RaiiDeN x7

Behemoth Games

There is already a topic called this i don't know if this is allowed, but I would like somebody to lock it

Link the topic you think this is a duplicate of, then click report on the original post, then mods will be notified of this topic but as for now there is no reason for this to be locked.

Edited by IndustrialKnight

If  you  do  the  same  thing  again,  because  they  made  ​​the  mistake  of  announcing  both  Castle  Crashers  and  Battleblock  theater  about  three  years  too  early  they,  I  would  be  disappointed.

• Upvote 2

If  you  do  the  same  thing  again,  because  they  made  ​​the  mistake  of  announcing  both  Castle  Crashers  and  Battleblock  theater  about  three  years  too  early  they,  I  would  be  disappointed.

Yeh, I rather not hear of a game until the game is confirmed and nearly finished.

Yup, and the Behemoth doesn't rush there games like the COD developers, who release a COD game every single year with hardly any effort.