Littledumbs

Trading Many Heads For 2 Missing Star Heads...

Greetings I am looking for heads I missed out on for the start of the game those heads Winston and Furbottom I might just wait till national dog day to see what the behemoth does I do not take gems or yarn Im only accepting these 2 heads heres what I got to trade...

Moose

Boot

50% off prisoner

25% off prisoner

Siren 

Duckshark

Sausage 

Steamroll victim #1

Gerard 

Wheels

Manbirth

For those 2 heads I will be willing to trade 3 heads for 1 of the 2 listed so offer if ya have them if not im still searching cya!

Edited by Littledumbs

The two rarest heads, one of which is the head that everyone asks for. Hmmm...I'm just gonna step back and see how this goes.

The two rarest heads, one of which is the head that everyone asks for. Hmmm...I'm just gonna step back and see how this goes.

i got furbottom last week for the blockateer and just redid furbottoms feature and got the blockateer back

i got furbottom last week for the blockateer and just redid furbottoms feature and got the blockateer back

It's funny how many people don't know that FF exists.

I knew FF existed as soon as of 2 days I got the game I got BBT when they released the behemoth chicken a second time and I was lucky I got the chicken head and on the last day you could get it. So figuring out what furbottom features was It turned out I Missed those 2 heads.

Edited by Littledumbs

I knew FF existed as soon as of 2 days I got the game I got BBT when they released the behemoth chicken a second time and I was lucky I got the chicken head and on the last day you could get it. So figuring out what furbottom features was It turned out I Missed those 2 heads.

I wasn't talking about you. I meant that some people trade for heads that are currently featured.

I wasn't talking about you. I meant that some people trade for heads that are currently featured.

People that are too busy trying to get winston in the gift shop...

• Upvote 1