Hazard

Battleblock Theater Star Head Guide

When my friend came on he liked the furbottoms feature head i had.we went on co op FF and beat it.i was suprised to see that I got a new head. It was boom.but I forgot that it was actually Friday,and the new playlist was up lol.

ANYWAY

Mr. Whatshisname and Stubby guy need to be added. Plus Steamroll 2 is gone, right?

Yeah, they need to add Mr. Bobbins and Stubby. But I think Steamroll Victim #2 is still available.

Edited by Guard Kitteh

every furbottom's feature like a thousand times and only got BOOM. how do i get the others cause it's starting to boring. :(

The other ones are currently unavailable, and will come back later :)  Also, update schedule is every Sunday.

Update, and at most I will have 5 users in the credits, and 20 in special thanks.  If you want to get into credits, you need to suggest something that completely changes the guide.  Special thanks is more like a helpful tip, or correction.

Edited by SWag Bbq

Shouldn't the rarity of Tiny Cyclops be equal with Snakeface? Since they are released at the same time and no completion of playlists are required.

And shouldn't the rarity of Winston be at least 2 as well because it got re-released a bit over a month ago.

Poor Furbottom.

Went from rarest head to most common.

I feel like they did the good thing, I mean, all those annoying traders who are beggin for furbottom are all gone if they payed attention. But at the other side... you are right.

You should add if you have the head or not. That would be cool!

Well, I always have every head...

And this guide is about star heads, not SWag Bbq.

• Upvote 1

Im soo busy with homework guys, if you dont feel the pain, you are obviously 10.

Btw behemoth Hooshmand was a pretty dick move on your part.

Edited by SWag Bbq
  • Upvote 1

totally unfair in regards to Hooshmand. normally, the heads you unlock just by logging onto the game are available for a week, but that one was only for the 29th?!?!  totally ridiculous, now i've missed that one & the BOOM! head...

• Upvote 1

Man this sucks.  I've been good about getting every head and now I've missed one.  I liked Behemoth and BBT on Facebook just so i can keep up with their updates on new head releases but I never saw one for Hooshmand.  :(

Damn!

Man this sucks.  I've been good about getting every head and now I've missed one.  I liked Behemoth and BBT on Facebook just so i can keep up with their updates on new head releases but I never saw one for Hooshmand.   :(

Damn!

The Behemoth decided to be complete jerks on this one, don't feel bad, many of us missed it, myself included.