Hazard

Battleblock Theater Star Head Guide

Looking to buy any star head that I don't currently have, and will make it worth your while even if you do not have any of the heads I need... My gamertag is HOExGETT1NxP1MP, message me or invite me to a chat for more details...

Going to go ahead and start this up, does this also apply to the Xbox 360?

Yes that is what it was made for but it needs to be updated.

i think that the star head guide is very helpful    8-)

i think the donut should cost more than 150 gems   :|

i think that the king should be more than 75 gems   8-)

Exuse me but you should not make 3 posts in a row. Please edit or else someone might report you for spam.

Thank you and I can see that you are new, just please edit your old post if you have something else to say.

Hello i have a question i only got the game from free game with gold last month i was planning on getting it eventually because i always play castle crashers and i saw some videos on youtube and it looked fun but the point is how could i get the behemoth head since i missed it the other heads have been repeated so far like donuts,triple threat,troll,snakeface,snail,moose,blocketeera and mr.peabody thats what i got so far from playing furbottoms features so if you know if they will do the same with the behemoth head let me know i would appreciate it

I completed a Furbottom's feature, but no star head. Does one only come on certain ones?

Did you do it on Co-op or Solo?

Solo.

I completed a Furbottom's feature, but no star head. Does one only come on certain ones?

Did you do it on Co-op or Solo?

Solo.

Hmph...So you did everything all levels?(Besides Encores)

Sorry for not updating, I've just been busy/don't play anything but madden or borderlands on xbox now.  Don't even play the game anymore.

I have star heads and am willing to trade if anyone wants to look me up my gamer tag is stanleywars234 and u must have a mic

I know this is late but are you still doing this? My GT is Zumbee4life.

Willing to pay above face value for thief, unicorn, and Gerard. Open to other trades, but prefer to buy. hopefully there are still decent ppl willing to sell heads.

Msg me NYNinja56

Just so you guys know, you really shouldn't look at this as good for the prices/unlocking anymore.  I stopped playing BBT over a year and a half ago, and thus, this guide fell extremely out of date.  All I really think this should be used for is seeing which star heads you are missing.