Hazard

Battleblock Theater Star Head Guide

don't worry, i think hazard and backup have a rivalry because they are tied to the purple bar

Umm.. this may seem stupid or akward but what is the purple bar?

It's bar in your stats that fills up as you A++ levels in Normal/Insane Solo/Co-op. It's a full purple bar when you A++ every level.

don't worry, i think hazard and backup have a rivalry because they are tied to the purple bar

It's bar in your stats that fills up as you A++ levels in Normal/Insane Solo/Co-op. It's a full purple bar when you A++ every level.

can you only see it when your playing normal/insane story mode?If so I see no point in filling up the bar because I play solo.

Edited by LoverOfBattleBlockTheater

can you only see it when your playing normal/insane story mode?If so I see no point in filling up the bar because I play solo.

First off, there's no rivalry between us, we were helping each other get the full purple bar.  Second, most of everything you unlock in the game has no value beyond what you make it out to be so the purple bar is nothing more than any other accomplishment in the game.  It's just for bragging rights and a reward for the completionists.

• Upvote 1

We're coop partners... He had normal coop done already and now he's helping me finish off the 15 level left

First off, there's no rivalry between us, we were helping each other get the full purple bar.  Second, most of everything you unlock in the game has no value beyond what you make it out to be so the purple bar is nothing more than any other accomplishment in the game.  It's just for bragging rights and a reward for the completionists.

Could somebody tell me how many are left? It's 6, right?  

By my calculations Behemoth has released; Rammy, Cecil, Meebs, and Swamp Bro since this list was last updated. Add the default star head which is not included on this list and that brings the count to 58. 58/64 would obviously mean there are 6 left.

Edited by UnderTheLights

Could somebody tell me how many are left? It's 6, right?  

By my calculations Behemoth has released; Rammy, Cecil, Meebs, and Swamp Bro since this list was last updated. Add the default star head which is not included on this list, that brings the count to 58. 58/64 would obviously mean there are 6 left.

I have all of them and there are 58. It's confusing, the behemoth just put up a blog saying there are 5 left. hmmmmmmmm

Sixth one is totally a DLC Create your Own!

It has to be! D;

Also raise the bomb price everyone asks for it.

Edited by Spyer

Oh my god! I somehow managed to get all the star heads released so far finally.I got the game on the christmas break,leraned about star heads on new years and now I got them all.YAY!  :lol:

Congrats on absolutely smashing this game :D

Oh my god! I somehow managed to get all the star heads released so far finally.I got the game on the christmas break,leraned about star heads on new years and now I got them all.YAY!  :lol:

Congrats on absolutely smashing this game :D

I think my job here is done then.See you in the realm of Darthon,I mean BattleBlock Theater. :)

Edited by LoverOfBattleBlockTheater
  • Upvote 1