Hazard

Battleblock Theater Star Head Guide

So according to the new rotation, we will get a new Co-Op Furbottom's feature, a new Friday star head, and if you didn't beat the Solo playlist by the time the Co-Op is released, you will get the new head?

Calling people jerks isn't going to make anyone leave it will probably just compel them to stay longer. Swag obviously isn't the problem if multiple people are going off at you. 

Exactly, maybe you should stay away from my thread percy.

Haha, I love mods always giving warnings n' poop.  Give me another one sushi.

Edited by SWag Bbq

You guys are acting like children. Look at how this fight started. Swag makes a passive-aggressive comment towards Percy, and Percy replies to it with troll bait. I expect better from everyone.

"u mad?" is not an acceptable response. "Get out" is not an acceptable response. "Nobody likes you" is anything but an acceptable response. And you certainly shouldn't cheat your way past the forum's swear filter, which exists to keep you from getting in trouble for saying exactly what it keeps you from saying. Like always, if something is going wrong, just report it.

I would like for this thread to go back on-topic now. Please keep what I've said in mind.

Calling people jerks isn't going to make anyone leave it will probably just compel them to stay longer. Swag obviously isn't the problem if multiple people are going off at you. 

Exactly, maybe you should stay away from my thread percy.

Haha, I love mods always giving warnings n' poop.  Give me another one sushi.

Keep up the attitude and we'll have no choice.  You both acted out of line.  Key word is 'both'.  Why can't everyone be good little forum members and get along?  It's quite easy to ignore someone on the internet if they say something rude/offensive to you.  When that happens, as opposed to feeding them and causing trouble for both of you, just report it before it gets out of hand, as it did.

Now, as Sushi said, let's get this topic, well, back on topic.