Xenoske

Im In Need Of A Battleblock Buddy

Hey everyone hows it going. Im looking for someone who would be willing to log onto BBT when the new furbottom fridays gets released. Usually I run solo and only do 1 playlist but Iv realized that Im missing out on gems (Im almost done collecting the common heads but I still need a bit more of the cylinders) and I figured that I should be doing the co-op maps aswell. Iv been searching for about an hour or possibly 2 hours for someone to go through with but all Iv come into contact with were star head beggars or trolls (the ones who actually play but instantly block your path and just keep killing you trying to make you mad. So Im looking for someone who could log on for these playlists every 2 weeks with me and play to unlock the upcoming star heads. I also havnt completed co-op insane yet as I havnt really been too active on the game aside from furbottom's considering I can get pretty busy and Im sure my previous partner has already beaten it by now and isnt interested anymore. If anyone is interested though leave a reply with your gamertag (or you can add me: pr0fess0r b4c0n)

Ill play with you! I'm always looking for someone to play with :)

I normally play coop with one of my irl friends but we can probably figure something out. 

Right now i'm on vacation but will be back in about 2 days, if you are wiling to do the coop with me then I will be happy to join you.

PS: I don't like to trade because I have all the heads :)

EDIT: going to be back tomorrow (in about 24 hours ill be on).

Edited by keiserkool

Can I join you guys? I'm good i have all the heads

Cool, send me a friend request and we can play sometime. :)

I am your friend I'm sonic CS 0203

Ah ok, I get confused when someones GT is different from there forum name. :/

I normally play coop with one of my irl friends but we can probably figure something out. 

Right now i'm on vacation but will be back in about 2 days, if you are wiling to do the coop with me then I will be happy to join you.

Can I join you guys? I'm good i have all the heads

Hey thanks for the responses Id be glad to add you both (just sent you a friend request Percy) sorry it took a while to respond Iv been gone all day gathering supplies for an upcoming project so I must apollogize. Im not sure what your gamertag is Keiser is it the same as your name on here? Hope to play BBT with you both soon. As I said I do tend to get busy (I make cosplays and they take up alot of my time) but Ill try to log on as much as I possibly can.

>Can I join you guys? I'm good i have all the heads

Hey thanks for the responses Id be glad to add you both (just sent you a friend request Percy) sorry it took a while to respond Iv been gone all day gathering supplies for an upcoming project so I must apollogize. Im not sure what your gamertag is Keiser is it the same as your name on here? Hope to play BBT with you both soon. As I said I do tend to get busy (I make cosplays and they take up alot of my time) but Ill try to log on as much as I possibly can.

its in my signature...

Yea its: keiserkool

right there |

V

im new here and i play bb all the time. i have every head in the game. feel free to add me sometime, my gt is Sly Fossa

im new here and i play bb all the time. i have every head in the game. feel free to add me sometime, my gt is Sly Fossa

I have all the heads, so we should play sometime since we don't need to trade!