BiPolarBear

New Head In Arena?

I just got a new head during Arena, while I was searching for Muckle. I've only known heads to unlock for going to/completing the furbottom feature. It's like a guy wearing an alien or something as a hat. I don't know why I think it's a Star Wars reference. I just thought it odd that the devblog or front page doesn't have anything about it.

That's because megan hasn't updated it yet on the forums. And yes, this head was just released. It must've took a while for the animation to load so that's why it occured on a arena search.

That might of been me,I got lots of party invites and messages telling me I was a dirty hacker. (note to self,dont get heads once they come out.)

Edited by DemonSteak

What star head does he mean? Cat Control, Fat Kid, or Alien Hominid? :l If there is another one out I do not want to miss it.

What star head does he mean? Cat Control, Fat Kid, or Alien Hominid? :l If there is another one out I do not want to miss it.

The guy with the raccalope skin hat. It came out yesterday.

Edited by Memor

They didn't mention the hat being a raccalope. And you'd think it would have antler stubs on top or something.

The guy with the raccalope skin hat. It came out yesterday.

You're right. They didn't.