Who Do You Think The Narrator Is?

Who is the Narrator?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think the narrator is?

• Hatty
    • Purham
    • An ex-prisoner
    • Random person

Who do you think the narrator is? I've heard mixed things, from IDK, to purham, and hatty. Personally I think its just a person. IDK who, but its a person we dont know. Please, let us know who you think it is.

His youtube videos scared and inspired me... "Fairy Wish Prince" left me with a still burning scar on by brain that no amount of bleach and fire can cure.

Edited by BiPolarBear

Dunno if the guy has a name but the boss from cc who has the industrial castle sounds like the narrator

No.

Going back on everything I said, I was thinking about the ending of battleblock theater and everything else. The narrator avoids cuss words and the cut scenes are in a puppet like style. He's telling a story to children (or adults i dunno) the only way he would know the story if he was there him self so I do believe he is a cat, because cats like stories. Or its hatty because as far as we know he could of survived so yeah.

I don't hear any connection between will and the industrial king.

Lol they're voiced by the same person... It was a joke friend!

And exactly why do we have a topic of this? Almost everybody knows that stamper is the narrator.

The question is who is the guy telling the story? (the guy that stamper voiced)

In that case,its probably a cat because if you didn't notice one of his lines are

This guys great isn't he guys?

It may not be exactly the same but its the main concept of it

And so I think he is asking the cats what they think about the player

Well I believe he would be known as "second person omniscient" as he seems to know a lot more about what's going on than everyone else. He also makes comments on how the prison food tastes, but also shows signs of not ever being a prisoner. He also seems to know what people are thinking without anyone ever having contact with him except presumably the player. A good example of this would be The Book Thief, ***!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!*** Death is the narrator. He isn't a random omnipotent being, as he takes part in the story, but he also knows what everyone is thinking. To put this into perspective, most kids books are third-person omniscient. The narrator isn't a character in the story, and never interacts with the story, but knows everything that's going on and the characters' thoughts.

So the Narrator isn't really anything but a narrator (And Will Stamper). Sorry if that was a bit convoluted.