Sign in to follow this  
EvilHat

1000 Gen Giveaway!

Hello, Evilhat here. I'm giving away 1000 gems to you lovely people here in my computer! Each giveaway will be 250 gems. Do decide who to give it to, I will give you a puzzling science question, based on a certain sub-topic of science. You may look up answers. Note that I won't be online until wednesday around 4 ETZ.

I'm going to give a question right now. Sub-topic is... Chemistry! Here we go!

What is Germanium's crystal structure?

Good luck to all!

Edited by EvilHat

Yeah. I love science. Thats why it's fun to do these things, plus I got like 5000 gems and nothing to spend it on.

I'm sorry DemonStreak, but for getting so close, I'll still give you 100 gems. Anywho, congrats to WhaleSmith. You just got 250 gems!

The next question will be tomorrow whenever I can get to the computer (I wake up early so be prepared).

• Upvote 1

Ok, people! Here is the next question! Sub-topic Human Body!

Name the smallest bone in your entire body, and where it is. Good luck!

(Sorry for the double post, but I wanted people to see this faster)

Edited by EvilHat

Congrats you got it. 250 gems for you. Next question will be tonight, at a random time Aka whever I feel like it.

Well I got a solution to your problem. Sub topic- Astronomy!

Why can't you see black holes? Good luck!

Nice job Bipolar. Here's an extra question specifically on your name. Its for 100 extra gems, and you have to respond in the next five minutes.

What is the meaning of bipolar?

It's a disorder Mental illness/disorder where people go through CrAzayay emotional mood swings or something I think (Not using GooGle) (Ok, I just checked answer with GooGle) (Checked again just to make sure, It's a mental ilness that's a mood disorder)

Edited by BiPolarBear

But in the context of the BiPolar Bear, it's a disorder. The name means the bear can be hostile to friends and foes, like in CC.

Edit: Don't want to spam with more posts, so I'll say it in this one: For Extra Credit can I tell you that every object has a gravitational pull, and has two poles, because everything has a magnetic force, but we don't have things orbit around us, because the Earth's pull is greater?

Edited by BiPolarBear

Oh, I see. I thought you meant the in-game meaning. I'll give you 50 gems as an exeption. Also, I've noticed this is unfair to Whale Smith and dPCypher. So I will also give extra questions to them. Due to them most likely not being on anytime soon, I will give them an hour to answer. Here we go. Both are also for 100.

WhaleSmith: What whale that was thought to be extinct until 2012?

dPCypher: Name three different dwarf planets inside our solar system excluding pluto.

The next question will be at a random time, so be ready!