Radnite

Bbt For The Vita?

I was hoping for a CC port to the Vita but I guess that isn't happening but,now since BBT has come out I am now hoping for that to port to the Vita.

Anyone else hoping it comes to the Vita?

(Also sorry if this is the wrong section)

I would only get it if it was a cross buy between PS3 and Vita. And the chances of it even coming to PS3 are pretty slim, sooooooo...

I doubt it will come to Vita.

I believe that BBT will stay as a XBOX exclusive.

Behemoth wouldn't make their games exclusive, it's just not right.

Well, we're still waiting on the HD re-release of Alien Hominid. I'm sure they're just waiting for the right moment...

I suspect that the game is tied to the 360 under an exclusivity contract, this is pretty standard with Microsoft. I'm sure that in time BBT will find its way to other systems :-)

Microsoft is the worst Indie Developer supporter... The Behemoth disappointed me big time.

I suspect that the game is tied to the 360 under an exclusivity contract, this is pretty standard with Microsoft. I'm sure that in time BBT will find its way to other systems :-)

Microsoft is the worst Indie Developer supporter... The Behemoth disappointed me big time.

You're just jealous that we XBOX players get to play BBT! :P 

You're just jealous that we XBOX players get to play BBT! :P

Not really, I'm disappointed with the selfish agreement between The Behemoth and Microsoft.