RyDzNtS123

What Would You Change?

sorry this may be spam, trying to get rid of restrictions, and also change so you can trade more then one head at a time

I would make it so you can browse through a list of servers that also shows regions, instead of pressing Quick Match and then join a match that would be laggy because you're playing with someone that is not in or near your country. And I lag a lot when I play with Americans, cause I am Australiian.

sorry this may be spam, trying to get rid of restrictions, and also change so you can trade more then one head at a time

You should have just edited your other post but this mistake is ok because your new to this forum.

You should have just edited your other post but this mistake is ok because your new to this forum.

He was just trying to get rid of restrictions, which is understandable, but you're also right that he shouldn't do that again.

I disagree. It would bring random accounts to the forums, and nobody would use the accounts, maybe have a code with like  1000 posts or something, but they have to work for it SOMEHOW.

I disagree. It would bring random accounts to the forums, and nobody would use the accounts, maybe have a code with like 1000 posts or something, but they have to work for it SOMEHOW.

yea your right.

They should make it so you can kick people while you're playing, not just when you're in the lobby. Sometimes there are really annoying people in the games.

Edited by Nickchat7
  • Upvote 1

They should make it so you can kick people while you're playing, not just when you're in the lobby. Sometimes there are really annoying people in the games.

Yeah, because I played with a noob called Nickchat7 in campaign and wanted to kick him.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, because I played with a noob called Nickchat7 in campaign and wanted to kick him.

People covered this in a previous topic if they add that feature people will just kick other people when there winning.

Edited by angelofdeath01

I'd like to be able to trade more than 100 gems at a time, and it would be cool to be able to have a place in game where you can trade your yarn for more gems.