RyDzNtS123

What Would You Change?

Even though this is a great game and is literally the only reason why I still play on my Xbox 360, the following is a compilation of meticulous things that really piss me off/should be fixed. These are really simple, and I hope that they are changed because of their simplicity.

1. Display how many people are in a game.

I hate when I am trying to join every game on a list of eight games and it says the game is full. Then, as if it crashes, it brings me back to the main menu...

2. Create game modes without the Gift Shop.

I do not care if you want to buy heads and not trade, it is annoying to deal with. You can buy heads and weapons in singleplayer.

3. Create a Trade Hub.

There should be a mode that can hold up to ten people and all people do is trade and buy. This would not be hosted by players, rather, a server from BBT.

4. Prisoner release schedule.

I would assume that this is already figured out but I think that every week, at least two prisoners are to be released. One, or however many, just for signing on, and one for beating the levels of that feature. Co-op should NOT offer a different head because Winston was so rare due to a glitch that gave the head to only one of the two players. For example, I got Wintson, but my friend did not after completing the levels with me. A lot more people should have initially had him before the re-release. Then, once all the star heads are released, the special star heads (holidays and special occasions) will be released respectively. 

5. Trade limit.

Hello, I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right section. But I think the one thing I would love to see in bbt is the ability to choose single player community theater playlists for 4 player online. I like the idea of being able to play strawberry levels to the end with friends and such, but the stages that are updated into the arena section of community theater are no good with the exception of a few. Anyways yea the levels you find in single player community theater has a wider selection of good levels that could be played with four people.

They should make it so you can kick people while you're playing, not just when you're in the lobby. Sometimes there are really annoying people in the games.

Stupid because the you would get an easy win

I want it to show your gamer tag above your player. It would make it much easier to identify people...it is better than asking people stuff like "who are you?"

i like being anonymous, I join my friends wearing some random head usually in the top 5 ugly head category, and theyll be like whose the randy with them amazing skills, then i leave before the match ends and join again with another head during the game, and repeat till they find out. Its funny though when your in the same party as them.

I'm not sure if someone already addressed this already, but in-game messages and chat. If someone doesn't have a mic, they'll still be able to easily communicate with the others in their lobby through the chat bar. 

their decision to make this game instead of another CC. i bet they wish they did go with a bigger and better sequel. 

i guarantee their next project will be similar to CC.

sorry if im posting too late but I would like a deal where you can get something like: Hatty with a hat, or a Cat/Cat Guard or maybe a Dan Paladin head if you have a account on this forum

Maybe you have to have 100 posts and you cant trade it

Edited by Cat Guard

Hatty with a hat

I really wish I could make that, but with how custom heads would make his head short, and needing to make his body brown, but certain colors like his head white... I don't see it possible. :(

Wish they had made the game a bit more open so that they could add new star heads as time goes on, implementing good user created heads as star heads, like tf2 hats I guess.

Edited by SaltOnToast

I'm honestly not a huge fan of the trading (mostly because I'm not a very social person), I just don't think this game really needs it, I guess. Gift Shop and Steam Trading. Get the heads yerself like a TRUE prisoner. (However since I actually used money to buy the lava lamp head I suppose I am not a true prisoner I'M A SHAM DON'T LOOK AT ME, MA)

Also I'd want to give yarn a purpose and my purpose for it is; BUYING STAR HEADS YOU MISSED OUT ON. Obviously of course at a reasonable price, like 20 a pop or something. I suppose this way it eliminates stress about missing out on the heads (which I honestly do fret about - BADLY). Granted of course the star heads you miss out on would only be available like maybe 2 months after its initial release, but still... it'd make the process of getting them a little less stressful.

Edited by RicePrezPip

I disagree. It would bring random accounts to the forums, and nobody would use the accounts, maybe have a code with like  1000 posts or something, but they have to work for it SOMEHOW.

1000 is a bit much.

comes off as a little kinda elitist douche actually. mainly because you say 1000 and by pure coincidence you just so happen to have 1000 posts.

Also that never works. It encourages spamming and the mod would smack you over the head if they could for suggesting something so obviously terrible.

castle crashers to have a better means communicate.

emoticons (similar to dark souls-dun care if its clunky its better than the nothing that cc currently has) would make communicating alot easier. Not everyone uses voice chat (in fact I met none so far) and you have to be friends to talk to people in steam text chat.

That being said most of the decision making is during the lobbies so, in-game emotes. Lobbies an in-game chat log.

Aaaand level caps (can only select characters within the level cap) and skull caps (can only allow players/characters with this kind of skull to play) with to make lobbying so much easier. Also the ability to join a game thats already running, and you spawn in during load screen or transition or during a scene.

Its so annoying finding games when you have to just have lucky timing to actually find one.

As for pause menu level/map exiting. Make it vote based. Majority has to select exit map before you are forced to exit.

And leader player is voted, so selection of stage is only controlled by this leader. HOWEVER in the map screen there is a chat log.

quite alot of work, but i think this system will fix the major issues I found with online story mode in CC

Edited by Ceresbane